Super Trimmed™ Filet Mignon cut from the finest aged Beef Tenderloin, hearty Top Sirloin Steaks and Classic Steakburgers made exclusively with Midwestern corn-fed ground beef. Perfect for sending, savoring and sharing.
- 4 Super Trimmed™ Filet Mignon, 6 oz each
- 4 Top Sirloin, 8 oz each
- 8 Classic Steakburgers, 4 oz each
- Steaks are aged for up to 28 days to enhance flavor and tenderness
- Restaurant quality
- Includes Original Steak Seasoning packet
- Free Kansas City Steak Book included with each order. Get expert cooking directions, tips, steak grilling times, broiling times, recipes and more
All items ship in the same cooler to the same address. Additional shipping charges apply for Alaska and Hawaii. Not valid with any other offers.
Limit of 5 per customer.
Thaw in refrigerator for at least 24 hours. Remove your steak from the refrigerator 30-40 minutes before cooking to bring to room temperature.
Grill Master (Charcoal/Gas)
- Season steaks as desired; we recommend Kansas City Steak Original Steak Seasoning.
- To cook on a charcoal grill, place steaks over the hottest part of the grill, and sear both sides for 1-2 minutes. Then move to medium, ash-covered coals and continue to grill to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
- To cook on a gas grill, preheat on high. Sear both sides for 1-2 minutes, then reduce to medium heat and continue to grill to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
Stove Top Skillet
- Heat a heavy nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot, for about 5 minutes.
- Season, as desired. Place steak(s) in preheated skillet (do not overcrowd). Do not add oil or water. Do not cover. Cook to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
- Set oven for broiling; preheat 10 minutes.
- Season, as desired. Place steaks on rack in broiler pan. Position broiler pan so that the surface of the beef is 3 to 4 inches from the heat. Broil to desired doneness, turning once. Consult your owner's manual for more info.
| USDA Preparation Guidelines for Mechanically Tenderized Beef:|
Grill until product reaches 145°F as measured by a food thermometer, and hold the product at or above that temperature for 3 minutes.
The Kansas City Steak Company® steakburgers can be prepared from either frozen or thawed. Use easy peel corner to remove top of plastic and take out patties. Steakburgers that are 5 ounces or less are packages 2 per vacuum seal with wax paper separating each patty. Be sure to remove the wax paper before cooking. For well done burgers, cook to an internal temperature of 160°F.
Grill - Sear steakburgers 1 minute on each side over direct heat to seal in juices. Move to indirect heat. Grill for 6-8 minutes per side or until internal temperature reaches 160°F, checking to ensure patties are not burning. Do not press steakburgers with spatula. Rest your burgers for 5 minutes before serving, covering lightly with foil. The temperature of the meat will continue to rise about 5°F during this time.
Grilling Machine - Preheat 5 minutes. Place steakburgers on grilling machine and close lid. Cook approximately 6 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 160°F.
Broil - Preheat oven broiler for 10 minutes. Place steakburgers on rack in broiler pan so the surface of the burger is 3 to 4 inches from the heat. Cook for approximately 6-8 minutes per side, or until internal temperature reaches 160°F. Rest your burgers for 5 minutes before serving, covering lightly with foil. The temperature of the meat will continue to rise about 5°F during this time. Consult your owner's manual for more info.
Pan Frying - Preheat a skillet or grill pan over medium heat until hot, for about 5 minutes. Do not overcrowd. Do not cover. Cook on medium heat, flipping occasionally, until internal temperature reaches 160°F for well done burgers. Rest your burgers for 5 minutes before serving, covering lightly with foil. The temperature of the meat will continue to rise about 5°F during this time.
See our step-by-step instructions on how to cook burgers, including cooking times and expert tips that will have you cooking like a pro!