Filet Medallions are FREE on $125+
Use Code: FreeFilet
Kansas City Steak Company Donation Policy
The Kansas City Steak Company prides itself on our involvement in the community by aiding local public non-profit organizations through in-kind donations of products. Due to the frequency and extent of submissions, we have established the following guidelines when considering eligible organizations. Please note that Kansas City Steak Company favors organizations that advocate in the interests of children and families, and that are focused on the Kansas City Metropolitan Area.
Donation requests will be considered only if your organization meets the following criteria:
- Must be a public organization with 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status
- Must be within the Kansas City Metropolitan area.
All organizations are limited to one donation receipt within a calendar year.
Due to increased volume of requests for donations, Kansas City Steak Company cannot support the following:
- Organizations that are not registered charities with 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status
- Political, religious, or ethnic groups and programs
- Lobbying or advocacy groups
- Schools, foundations, or clubs
- Labor organizations
- Third-party fundraising organizations
- Individuals or for-profit businesses
- Organized sport teams or leagues
- Fraternal organizations
- Conferences, conventions, seminars, workshops, telethons, or corporate picnics
- Solicitations to Advertise
Additionally, we do not provide monetary donations or consider sponsorship requests.
How to Submit a Donation Request
Send requests to firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include:
- Date of event
- Approximate number of attendees/participants
- Preferred product and use (raffle, table favors, goody bags, etc.)
Please allow two to three weeks for processing. The submitting person or organization will be notified if approved for an in-kind donation.