Your shopping cart is empty.
We recommend checking out our best selling steaks.
Take our succulent, juicy, butter-tender Super Trimmed™ Filet Mignon and wrap it in hickory bacon and you have the perfect combination. Cut from the center of the finest aged Beef Tenderloin and wrapped in bacon smoked over hickory. Find out why this Bacon-Wrapped Filet Mignon is so popular!
- Super Trimmed™ Bacon Wrapped Filet Mignons, our most popular Bacon Wrapped Steak
- Aged for up to 28 days to enhance flavor and tenderness
- Restaurant quality
- All steaks excluding 4 oz are individually vacuum sealed
- Free Kansas City Steak Book with Original Steak Seasoning packet included with each order. Get expert cooking directions, tips, steak grilling times, broiling times, recipes and more
- Steaks cut by weight - actual thickness may vary
About Add-Ons. These items are offered at a special price when shipped with perishable items valued at $59.95 or more, not including shipping or taxes.
Thaw in refrigerator for at least 24 hours. Remove your steak from the refrigerator 30-40 minutes before cooking to bring to room temperature. Remove metal pin from bacon before serving.
Grill Master (Charcoal/Gas)
- Season steaks as desired; we recommend Kansas City Steak Original Steak Seasoning.
- To cook on a charcoal grill, place steaks over the hottest part of the grill, and sear both sides for 1-2 minutes. Then move to medium, ash-covered coals and continue to grill to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
- To cook on a gas grill, preheat on high. Sear both sides for 1-2 minutes, then reduce to medium heat and continue to grill to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
Stove Top Skillet
- Heat a heavy nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot, for about 5 minutes.
- Season, as desired. Place steak(s) in preheated skillet (do not overcrowd). Do not add oil or water. Do not cover. Cook to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
- Set oven for broiling; preheat 10 minutes.
- Season, as desired. Place steaks on rack in broiler pan. Position broiler pan so that the surface of the beef is 3 to 4 inches from the heat. Broil to desired doneness, turning once. Consult your owner's manual for more info.
See our step-by-step instructions on how to cook filet mignon, including cooking times and expert tips that will have you cooking like a pro!