Premium and perfect for special occasions, our full course dinner features Boneless Pork Chops wrapped in gourmet bacon, tender Boneless Chicken Breasts and juicy Top Sirloin Steaks. We round out the feast with a tray of velvety four-cheese Mac and Cheese and an ultra-rich New York Style Cheesecake. Every order receives a free steak book full of recipes, grilling tips, expert cooking advice and more.
- 6 Boneless Pork Chops with Hickory Bacon, 7 oz each
- 4 Beef Top Sirloin Steaks, 6 oz each
- 4 Boneless Chicken Breasts, 7 oz each
- 1 Mac and Cheese Casserole, 32 oz
- 1 New York Style Cheesecake 7”
- Makes for an easy dinner with no guesswork, or a great gift for Christmas, Easter, Father’s Day or any special occasion
- Includes 1 oz packet of KC Steak Original Steak Seasoning
- Free Kansas City Steak Book included with each order. Get expert cooking directions, Steak grilling times, tips, recipes and more
- Steaks cut by weight – actual thickness may vary
Preparing Top Sirloin Steaks
Thaw in refrigerator for at least 24 hours. Remove your steak from the refrigerator 30-40 minutes before cooking to bring to room temperature.
Grill Master (Charcoal/Gas)
- Season steaks as desired; we recommend Kansas City Steak Original Steak Seasoning.
- To cook on a charcoal grill, place steaks over the hottest part of the grill, and sear both sides for 1-2 minutes. Then move to medium, ash-covered coals and continue to grill to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
- To cook on a gas grill, preheat on high. Sear both sides for 1-2 minutes, then reduce to medium heat and continue to grill to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
Stove Top Skillet
- Heat a heavy nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot, for about 5 minutes.
- Season, as desired. Place steak(s) in preheated skillet (do not overcrowd). Do not add oil or water. Do not cover. Cook to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
- Set oven for broiling; preheat 10 minutes.
- Season, as desired. Place steaks on rack in broiler pan. Position broiler pan so that the surface of the beef is 3 to 4 inches from the heat. Broil to desired doneness, turning once. Consult your owner's manual for more info.
| USDA Preparation Guidelines for Mechanically Tenderized Beef:|
Grill until product reaches 145°F as measured by a food thermometer, and hold the product at or above that temperature for 3 minutes.
See our step-by-step instructions on how to cook sirloin steak, including cooking times and expert tips that will have you cooking like a pro!
Preparing Boneless Pork Chops with Bacon
Thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Remove metal pin from bacon before serving.
Grill - Season pork chops with Kansas City Steak Seasoning or your own seasoning blend and let rest on a lined sheet pan for 10 minutes. Preheat grill to medium high, when grill is ready place pork chop on foil. Cook covered over indirect heat for approximately 20 to 25 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160°F as measured by a thermometer. Allow to rest for 3-5 minutes before serving.
Oven - Preheat oven to 350°F. Place chops on foil-lined, raised-edge baking sheet. Bake for approximately 25 minutes or until 160°F. As always, when cooking pork, you want a slight pink color.
Preparing Boneless Chicken Breasts
Thaw in refrigerator overnight.
Boneless chicken breasts are always an item to have on hand for a quick meal. Chicken breasts can dry out easily, so they’re best cooked quickly over high heat. Bake, grill or skillet prepare until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
Preparing Mac and Cheese Casserole
Thaw overnight or up to 48 hours in refrigerator.
Thawed - Preheat oven to 400 degrees or if a convection oven preheat to 350 degrees. Remove lid. Bake 40-50 minutes.
Frozen - Preheat to 375 degrees or if a convection oven preheat to 350 degrees. Remove lid. Bake 50-60 minutes.
Preparing New York Style Cheesecake
Defrost in refrigerator overnight. Serve chilled. Refrigerate leftovers up to 5 days.