Lean, tender, brown sugar-cured and slow smoked over hickory logs, our Bone-in Spiral Sliced Hickory Ham is a delicious masterpiece. It's spiral sliced and fully cooked for convenience, and it's even better when you have Mac and Cheese Casserole on the side and Mississippi Mud Cake for dessert.
- 1 (7.25-8.5 lb) Bone-in Hickory Ham with Honey Glaze. Fully cooked and ready to eat warmed or cold. Growth hormone-free
- 1 (32 oz) Mac and Cheese Casserole is a creamy blend of four-cheeses that will be the side dish star of your next get together
- 1 (7”) Mississippi Mud Cake is a rich chocolate pound cake with hearty chunks of more pound cake, chocolate ganache, coffee infused and drizzles of dark and milk chocolate
- Makes for an easy dinner with no guesswork or a perfect family gift basket
- Comes with a FREE Kansas City Steak Book, filled with expert cooking instructions, tips, recipes and more
Preparing Bone-in Hickory Smoked Ham
This Hickory Smoked Spiral Sliced Ham is fully cooked and can be served at room temperature or warm.
Thaw up to 3 days in refrigerator. Will keep in refrigerator 14 days (in the original wrapping) or in the freezer 9 months.
To heat, remove all packaging materials including the clear plastic button on bone. Wrap ham in aluminum foil and place flat side down in pan. Heat in preheated 350°F oven for 60-75 minutes or until 140°F. Let rest 15 minutes before serving.
To glaze ham: Remove the ham from the oven; increase oven to 425°F. Prepare glaze according to packet directions. Brush glaze over ham. Return to oven for 10 minutes.
Preparing Mac and Cheese Casserole
Thaw overnight or up to 48 hours in refrigerator.
Thawed - Preheat oven to 400 degrees or if a convection oven preheat to 350 degrees. Remove lid. Bake 40-50 minutes.
Frozen - Preheat to 375 degrees or if a convection oven preheat to 350 degrees. Remove lid. Bake 50-60 minutes.
Preparing Mississippi Mud Cake
Defrost in refrigerator. Let stand at room temperature to serve and refrigerate leftovers up to 5 days.