A three-course meal ready to serve! An elegant Top Sirloin Steak dinner made even more indulgent with an appetizer of Shrimp wrapped in Bacon as a starter, and complemented with our popular Twice Baked Potatoes with Cheddar and Bacon. Cap it all off with our irresistible chocolate gourmet Brookies for a smash-hit supper that's perfect as a gift or special occasion meal. We've included a gift-worthy steak seasoning, too.
- 4 Beef Top Sirloin Steaks, 6 oz each
- 4 Twice Baked Potatoes with Cheddar and Bacon, 8 oz each
- 1 Bottle KC Steak Original Steak Seasoning, 6.5 oz
- 4 Brookies, 3 oz each
- 12 Shrimp Wrapped in Bacon, 0.75 oz each
- Makes for an easy dinner with no guesswork, or a great gift for Christmas, Easter, Father's Day or any special occasion
- Includes 1 oz packet of KC Steak Original Steak Seasoning
- Free Kansas City Steak Book included with each order. Get expert cooking directions,steak grilling times, tips, recipes and more
- Steaks cut by weight — actual thickness may vary
Preparing Sirloin Steak
Thaw in refrigerator for at least 24 hours. Remove your steak from the refrigerator 30-40 minutes before cooking to bring to room temperature.
Grill Master (Charcoal/Gas)
- Season steaks as desired; we recommend Kansas City Steak Original Steak Seasoning.
- To cook on a charcoal grill, place steaks over the hottest part of the grill, and sear both sides for 1-2 minutes. Then move to medium, ash-covered coals and continue to grill to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
- To cook on a gas grill, preheat on high. Sear both sides for 1-2 minutes, then reduce to medium heat and continue to grill to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
Stove Top Skillet
- Heat a heavy nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot, for about 5 minutes.
- Season, as desired. Place steak(s) in preheated skillet (do not overcrowd). Do not add oil or water. Do not cover. Cook to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
- Set oven for broiling; preheat 10 minutes.
- Season, as desired. Place steaks on rack in broiler pan. Position broiler pan so that the surface of the beef is 3 to 4 inches from the heat. Broil to desired doneness, turning once. Consult your owner's manual for more info.
| USDA Preparation Guidelines for Mechanically Tenderized Beef:|
Grill until product reaches 145°F as measured by a food thermometer, and hold the product at or above that temperature for 3 minutes.
See our step-by-step instructions on how to cook sirloin steak, including cooking times and expert tips that will have you cooking like a pro!
Preparing 8 oz Twice Baked Potatoes
Microwave (Recommended) - Remove from packaging. For 8 oz. potatoes, microwave 3-4½ minutes. Microwave ovens cooking times may vary.
Oven - Remove from packaging. Preheat oven to 400°F. For 8 oz. potatoes, bake 40 minutes.
Keep frozen (0°F) until ready to use. Refrigerate at 40°F for up to 10 days after thaw.
Preparing Shrimp Wrapped in Bacon
Conventional Oven - Bake in a pre-heated 375°F oven for 18-20 minutes. Cook all product to an internal temperature of 165°F.
Convection Oven - From frozen, bake in a pre-heated 350°F convection oven for 8-10 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F as measured by use of a thermometer.