Your shopping cart is empty.
We recommend checking out our best selling steaks.
Talk about deliciously festive! When it comes to steak gifts for Christmas, nothing beats our premium gift box. Two fork tender Super Trimmed™ Filet Mignons, two robust Ribeye Steaks and two signature Kansas City Strip Steaks are all wrapped up and ready to wow everyone on your holiday list.
- 2 Super Trimmed™ Filet Mignon, 8 oz each
- 2 Kansas City Strip Steaks, 12 oz each
- 2 Ribeye Steaks, 10 oz each
- Aged up to 28 days to enhance steak flavor and tenderness
- Each steak Is Individually vacuum sealed, so you can enjoy steaks for Christmas, New Year's eve, or any other festive occasion
Thaw in refrigerator for at least 24 hours. Remove your steak from the refrigerator 30-40 minutes before cooking to bring to room temperature.
Grill Master (Charcoal/Gas)
- Season steaks as desired; we recommend Kansas City Steak Original Steak Seasoning.
- To cook on a charcoal grill, place steaks over the hottest part of the grill, and sear both sides for 1-2 minutes. Then move to medium, ash-covered coals and continue to grill to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
- To cook on a gas grill, preheat on high. Sear both sides for 1-2 minutes, then reduce to medium heat and continue to grill to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
Stove Top Skillet
- Heat a heavy nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot, for about 5 minutes.
- Season, as desired. Place steak(s) in preheated skillet (do not overcrowd). Do not add oil or water. Do not cover. Cook to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
- Set oven for broiling; preheat 10 minutes.
- Season, as desired. Place steaks on rack in broiler pan. Position broiler pan so that the surface of the beef is 3 to 4 inches from the heat. Broil to desired doneness, turning once. Consult your owner's manual for more info.
| USDA Preparation Guidelines for Mechanically Tenderized Beef:|
Grill until product reaches 145°F as measured by a food thermometer, and hold the product at or above that temperature for 3 minutes.
See our step-by-step instructions on how to cook strip steak, how to cook filet mignon and how to cook ribeye steak including cooking times and expert tips that will have you cooking like a pro!