Gift everyone on your “nice” list with the robust flavors of our Express Steak Trio. Bursting with rich, meaty flavor, the Trio features four 5oz. Filet Mignons, four 10oz. Kansas City Strips and four 8oz. Ribeyes. We end on a sweet note with our creamy, 7” New York Style Cheesecake. An exceptional gift for the grill-lover in your life. Order by 4p central Monday for delivery by Christmas.
- 4 Kansas City Strip Steaks, 10 oz each
- 4 Boneless Ribeyes, 8 oz each
- 4 Super Trimmed Filet Mignon™, 5 oz each
- New York Cheesecake 7 in.
- Aged up to 28 days to enhance steak flavor and tenderness
- Includes Original Steak Seasoning packet
- Free Kansas City Steak Book included with each order. Get expert cooking directions (including steak grilling times), tips, steak recipes and more
- Steaks cut by weight - actual thickness may vary
Thaw in refrigerator for at least 24 hours. Remove your steak from the refrigerator 30-40 minutes before cooking to bring to room temperature.
Grill Master (Charcoal/Gas)
- Season steaks as desired; we recommend Kansas City Steak Original Steak Seasoning.
- To cook on a charcoal grill, place steaks over the hottest part of the grill, and sear both sides for 1-2 minutes. Then move to medium, ash-covered coals and continue to grill to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
- To cook on a gas grill, preheat on high. Sear both sides for 1-2 minutes, then reduce to medium heat and continue to grill to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
Stove Top Skillet
- Heat a heavy nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot, for about 5 minutes.
- Season, as desired. Place steak(s) in preheated skillet (do not overcrowd). Do not add oil or water. Do not cover. Cook to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
- Set oven for broiling; preheat 10 minutes.
- Season, as desired. Place steaks on rack in broiler pan. Position broiler pan so that the surface of the beef is 3 to 4 inches from the heat. Broil to desired doneness, turning once. Consult your owner's manual for more info.
| USDA Preparation Guidelines for Mechanically Tenderized Beef:|
Grill until product reaches 145°F as measured by a food thermometer, and hold the product at or above that temperature for 3 minutes.
Preparing New York Cheesecake
Defrost in refrigerator overnight. Serve chilled. Refrigerate leftovers up to 5 days.