The most magical time of year demands the most heavenly steak. Butter-tender and cut from the center of the finest aged beef tenderloin, our Super Trimmed™ Filet Mignon impresses even the most discriminating palate. This collection features six 6oz filet mignons, Roasted Garlic Butter and Tuscan Herb Butter. Order by 4p central Monday for delivery by Christmas.
- 6 Super Trimmed™ Filet Mignon, 6 oz each
- Roasted Garlic Finishing Butter, 3.5 oz
- Tuscan Herb Butter, 3.5 oz
- Filet Mignon aged up to 28 days to enhance steak flavor and tenderness
- Restaurant quality delivered direct to your door
- Includes Original Steak Seasoning packet
- Individually vacuum sealed
- Free Kansas City Steak Book included with each order. Get expert cooking directions (including steak grilling times), tips, steak recipes and more
- Steaks cut by weight - actual thickness may vary
Thaw in refrigerator for at least 24 hours. Remove your steak from the refrigerator 30-40 minutes before cooking to bring to room temperature.
Grill Master (Charcoal/Gas)
- Season steaks as desired; we recommend Kansas City Steak Original Steak Seasoning.
- To cook on a charcoal grill, place steaks over the hottest part of the grill, and sear both sides for 1-2 minutes. Then move to medium, ash-covered coals and continue to grill to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
- To cook on a gas grill, preheat on high. Sear both sides for 1-2 minutes, then reduce to medium heat and continue to grill to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
Stove Top Skillet
- Heat a heavy nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot, for about 5 minutes.
- Season, as desired. Place steak(s) in preheated skillet (do not overcrowd). Do not add oil or water. Do not cover. Cook to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
- Set oven for broiling; preheat 10 minutes.
- Season, as desired. Place steaks on rack in broiler pan. Position broiler pan so that the surface of the beef is 3 to 4 inches from the heat. Broil to desired doneness, turning once. Consult your owner’s manual for more info.
See our step-by-step instructions on how to cook filet mignon, including cooking times and expert tips that will have you cooking like a pro!