Garlic and Herb Marinated Ribeye Steak
Sliced from our aged Prime Rib and aged to perfection, the Kansas City Steak Company Marinated Boneless Ribeye Steak might become your favorite! We've taken our popular Garlic and Herb flavor and added it to our deliciously tender Boneless Ribeyes to create a sensational flavor in every bite.
- Each Ribeye Steak individually vacuum sealed
- Free Kansas City Steak Book included with each order. Get expert cooking directions, tips, recipes and more
- Steaks cut by weight - actual thickness may vary
About Add-Ons. These items are offered at a special price when shipped with perishable items valued at $59.95 or more, not including shipping or taxes.
Thaw in refrigerator for at least 24 hours. Remove your steak from the refrigerator 30-40 minutes before cooking to bring to room temperature.
Grill Master (Charcoal/Gas)
- To cook on a charcoal grill, place steaks over the hottest part of the grill, and sear both sides for 1-2 minutes. Then move to medium, ash-covered coals and continue to grill to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
- To cook on a gas grill, preheat on high. Sear both sides for 1-2 minutes, then reduce to medium heat and continue to grill to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
Stove Top Skillet
- Heat a heavy nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot, for about 5 minutes.
- Place steak(s) in preheated skillet (do not overcrowd). Do not add oil or water. Do not cover. Cook to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
- Set oven for broiling; preheat 10 minutes.
- Place steaks on rack in broiler pan. Position broiler pan so that the surface of the beef is 3 to 4 inches from the heat. Broil to desired doneness, turning once. Consult your owner's manual for more info.
| USDA Preparation Guidelines for Mechanically Tenderized Beef:|
Grill until product reaches 145°F as measured by a food thermometer, and hold the product at or above that temperature for 3 minutes.
See our step-by-step instructions on how to cook ribeye steak, including cooking times and expert tips that will have you cooking like a pro!