Use Code: 5plus5
There's nothing like the aroma and sight of a perfectly prepared steak. Here you'll find everything you need to cook the perfect steak every time. These sure-fire, easy tips will stir any meat-lover's heart.
THE BEST INGREDIENTS DESERVE THE RIGHT TECHNIQUES
When it comes to putting a great steak or roast on the table, there are a lot of questions to consider. What do all the different grades of beef mean? What's the best cut? How to defrost steak? How to refreeze meat? What does it mean to cut against the grain? How to sharpen a knife? Which is best, a charcoal grill or a gas grill? Really, what is the best way to cook steak?Relax. With our Expert Tips you'll soon discover just how easy it is to choose the best steak, roast or other cuts of meat. You'll learn to grill, pan-sear or even oven-roast with seasoned expertise. Best of all, you'll enjoy the satisfaction of serving the very best to those who matter most.
EXPERT STEAK TIPS FROM KANSAS CITY STEAKS
- Select the Perfect Steak – from Filet Mignon to Porterhouse, we demystify all cuts of steak
- Guide to Types of Beef – Wagyu vs Kobe? USDA Prime? Wet Aged? We explain them all
- Carve against the grain – a step-by-step guide that will have you carving even the toughest cuts with confidence
- How to sharpen a knife – essential for carving beef like a pro
- Storage Guide – from steaks to roasts to other meats, we tell you how to keep them fresh
- Defrosting Guide – thaw meats fast…and refreeze them with confidence