- Season veal chops with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Mix bread crumbs, cheese, parsley, thyme, oregano, and salt together.
- Beat eggs, and dip veal in flour, then in egg wash, then thoroughly coat in the bread crumb mixture.
- Heat a cast iron skillet over medium high heat and add the canola oil. When the oil is about 350 degree pan fry the chops until a deep golden brown on both sides and cooked to an internal temperature of 145 degrees.
- For the sauce, add the lemon juice and wine to a pan and reduce by half. Remove from the heat, and start whisking in the butter a little at a time putting the pan back on the heat only to warm it up enough to just barely melt the butter, if it gets too hot the sauce will break. Add the capers, taste the sauce and adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper.