- Season and cook 6oz Filet Mignon till desired doneness
- Remove steaks to rest and begin making sauce.
- Sauté diced shallots in butter until soft.
- Add mushrooms and cook until soft.
- Add mustard, Worcestershire and thyme, and stir until incorporated.
- Add brandy and beef stock, then reduce by half.
- Add cream and reduce by half once more.
- Turn off heat and let stand for one minute.
- Stir in crème fraiche and parsley.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon over steaks.Paired Wine: Seghesio Home Ranch Zinfandel