Melt in your Mouth Steak
- 4 (6 oz.) Kansas City Boneless Ribeye Steak (or two 1 pound T-Bone Steaks )
- 4 medium garlic cloves minced finely
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary (hold sprig at one end and pull needles downward, discard the stick) Chop rosemary finely (or use one teaspoon dried - crushed)
- 2 oz. “Better than Bouillon” beef base (one fourth of jar) disolved in 3 cups hot water till smooth
- Source Customer Submission
Place Ribeye Steaks in large container at least one inch apart and deep enough for marinade to come up three quarters of the way. Pour marinade over steaks allowing the “seasonings” to spread over meat. Place container in refrigerator for a minimum of four hours, turning steaks every half hour. Heat grill on high for 15 minutes (mean while drain steaks). Drain steaks on brown bag for at least 5 minutes. Reduce heat to med-high on grill and place steaks two inches apart, cooking 4 minutes on each side for medium rare. DO NOT MOVE STEAKS WHILE COOKING. Let steaks rest 5 minutes before serving, allowing the juices to redistribute.