Ingredients for Candied Tequila Lime Bacon:
- 8 slice thick cut bacon
- 2-3 jalapeño peppers thinly sliced
- 1 shot of Patron Tequila Silver
- 2 tsps tajin season
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- Juice of half a lime
- Pre Heat oven to 350
- On a parchment lined baking pan, place 8 slices of bacon
- In a small bowl mix together Tequila, lime juice, tajin, brown sugar
- Brush mixture over bacon
- Place slices of jalapeño on top bacon slices (3-4 per slice depending on how spicy you like it)
- Let bacon marinate for about 30 min and place in preheated oven and bake till bacon begins to caramelize (be careful and watch bacon the last 5 minutes of cooking as it can burn easily)
- Once bacon is cooled completely, chop and place to the side until you add it to the guacamole mixture (remember to reserve a little for garnish later)
- Slice your baguette and arrange on rimmed baking sheet: brush both side with oil and season with pink salt and pepper. Bake until golden brown, 15-20 minutes. Rotating sheet halfway through.
- Top Crostini's with Guacamole.
- In large bowl, smash up your Avocados to desired consistency
- Mix in chopped cilantro, onion, tomatoes, lime juice salt, pepper and tajin seasoning.
- Toss your chopped bacon and Lobster pieces into the mixture
- Top with more bacon, cilantro and lobster if you want