Kansas City Strip Steak Sandwich
- 16oz Bone-In Strip Steak
- 1 French Baguette
- 8oz Fresh Mozzarella Ball
- Arugula Salad
- Flat leaf Italian Parsley
- 2 Garlic Clove
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- Juice from half a Lime
- 1 tsp. White Distilled Vinegar
- 1 tbsp. Dried Italian Herbs
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt and Pepper
- Source Alex C. Submission
- Season heavily strip steak with course sea salt and black pepper. Place on very hot grill for 3 minutes per side. Allow to rest for 5 to 8 minutes and then slice thick.
- Half a French baguette and line bottom half with slices of mozzarella and place into oven set to 450F for 5 minutes or until cheese begins to melt.
- In a food processor place one de-stemmed bunch of flat leaf Italian Parsley, Olive oil, garlic, lime juice, white distilled vinegar, Italian herb, pinch of salt and pepper. Blend until all ingredients have integrated to make Chimichurri
- Toss Arugula salad with Balsamic Vinegar, Olive oil, salt and pepper
- Slice the tomatoes
- Layer steak slices on top of melted Mozzarella on bottom half of Baguette.
- Spoon Chimichurri on top of steak and top with tomatoes and Arugula salad.
- Split Baguette in half and enjoy.