Your shopping cart is empty.
We recommend checking out our best selling steaks.
Flat Iron Steaks with Herbed Butter
Cooking & Prep Time
- In a mixer combine butter, parsley, lemon juice, and thyme. Mix until well combined. Roll up in a piece of waxed paper, and place in the fridge to harden.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a preheated skillet, add enough oil to coat the bottom of the pan, and then add the 2 T of butter.
- Just when you see the first wisps of smoke, add the steaks to the pan, making sure to not overcrowd the pan. When the steak is properly seared flip and let sear for one more minute.
- Add the shallots to the pan, and then put the pan in the oven. When the steaks are cooked to their desired temperature, pull them out and put them on a plate to rest, while they are resting. Divide the herbed butter into 4 and place one piece on top of each steak. Serve after 5 minutes of resting.
Back to Top