- Preheat gas grill on high heat to approximately 600º.
- Sprinkle both sides of each filet with freshly ground sea salt and black pepper.
- Prepare the booster sauce by combining the melted butter with the bouillon.
- Place steak on preheated grill, reducing heat to medium. Baste frequently with booster sauce. Grill (covered) for approximately 5-10 minutes per side, until steak is heated through. (The desired outcome is a rare to medium rare steak.)
- Meanwhile, prepare the herbed butter. Remove the stems from the rosemary and thyme, leaving only the leaves. Mince the rosemary leaves, thyme leaves, and sage until finely chopped. Combine the chopped herbs with the butter and set aside.
- When the steaks are cooked, top each with a good-sized blob of herbed butter and serve.