Alas Burger Flavor Marinade
- 2 lbs. of ground chuck or Ground Beef.
- 1 large bowl, gloves for hands, and flat plate
- 2 cloves garlic finely diced
- 1 small vidalia onion sliced and chopped thin
- 3 fresh small portabella mushrooms sliced thin
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp. grill seasoning
- 1 piece of white bread sliced and diced into small pieces
- 1 tsp. of honey
- 1 tsp. of hot sauce (any brand will work)
- 1 tsp. of olive oil
- Source Customer Submission
Preheat indoor grill pan or outside grill to 350. Using kitchen gloves break apart meat and seperate in the big kitchen bowl. Mix garlic cloves, onion, mushrooms, egg, Worcestershire Sauce, grill seasoning, bread, honey and hot sauce together with Ground Beef. Mix ingredients together cover bowl and allow meat and mixture to set for 20 minutes in refrigerator. Remove from refrigerator and mix well again. Divide meat into 4-6 portions depending on how large you want the burgers. Gather meat in hand and gently massage before rolling around in hand and then patting out into a large burger. Place on preheated grill pan or grill. Cook 3 minutes on one side and turn over. Once burger is turned over apply olive oil to it. Remove from grill and serve with fresh vegetable or homeade fries.