Butter-tender Super Trimmed™ Filet Mignon and hearty Kansas City Strip Steaks paired with Cheddar Bacon Twice Baked Potatoes and Roasted Garlic Finishing Butter. Everything you need for a summer celebration in one special value combo.
- 4 Super Trimmed™ Filet Mignon, 8 oz each
- 4 Kansas City Strips, 10 oz each
- 8 Cheddar and Bacon Twice Baked Potatoes, 5 oz each
- Roasted Garlic Finishing Butter, 3.5 oz Add-On
- Includes Original Steak Seasoning packet
- Free Kansas City Steak Book included with each order. Get expert cooking directions, tips, steak recipes and more
- Steaks cut by weight - actual thickness may vary
Preparing Twice Baked Potatoes
Cooking Instructions - For food safety, cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.
Microwave - Remove wrapper, microwave on high for 3 1/2 - 4 minutes for 5 oz potatoes.
Conventional Oven - Remove wrapper, bake at 350°F for 35-40 minutes for 5 oz potatoes. Cook until tops are golden brown.
Thaw in refrigerator for at least 24 hours. Remove your steak from the refrigerator 30-40 minutes before cooking to bring to room temperature.
Grill Master (Charcoal/Gas)
- Season steaks as desired; we recommend Kansas City Steak Original Steak Seasoning.
- To cook on a charcoal grill, place steaks over the hottest part of the grill, and sear both sides for 1-2 minutes. Then move to medium, ash-covered coals and continue to grill to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
- To cook on a gas grill, preheat on high. Sear both sides for 1-2 minutes, then reduce to medium heat and continue to grill to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
Stove Top Skillet
- Heat a heavy nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot, for about 5 minutes.
- Season, as desired. Place steak(s) in preheated skillet (do not overcrowd). Do not add oil or water. Do not cover. Cook to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
- Set oven for broiling; preheat 10 minutes.
- Season, as desired. Place steaks on rack in broiler pan. Position broiler pan so that the surface of the beef is 3 to 4 inches from the heat. Broil to desired doneness, turning once. Consult your owner’s manual for more info.
| USDA Preparation Guidelines for Mechanically Tenderized Beef:|
Grill until product reaches 145°F as measured by a food thermometer, and hold the product at or above that temperature for 3 minutes.