Your shopping cart is empty.
We recommend checking out our best selling steaks.
Celebrate summer with a BBQ cookout worthy of fireworks. This generous variety pack features all your summer grilling favorites, plus hearty beans and a dazzling dessert. Mmmm. Tastes like summer.
- 2 Top Sirloin, 6 oz each
- 8 Classic Steakburgers, 4.5 oz each
- 8 All-beef Jumbo Hot Dogs, 3.2 oz each
- 16 Tenderloin Filet Mignon Medallions, 2 oz each
- 1 Pkg Barbecue Beans, 16 oz
- 4 Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups, 4 oz each
- Steaks aged up to 28 days to enhance flavor and tenderness
- Individually vacuum sealed steaks
- Free Kansas City Steak Book with Original Steak Seasoning packet included with each order. Get expert cooking directions, tips, steak grilling times, broiling times, recipes and more
- Steaks cut by weight - actual thickness may vary
Preparing Top Sirloin Steak
Thaw in refrigerator for at least 24 hours. Remove your steak from the refrigerator 30-40 minutes before cooking to bring to room temperature.
Grill Master (Charcoal/Gas)
- Season steaks as desired; we recommend Kansas City Steak Original Steak Seasoning.
- To cook on a charcoal grill, place steaks over the hottest part of the grill, and sear both sides for 1-2 minutes. Then move to medium, ash-covered coals and continue to grill to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
- To cook on a gas grill, preheat on high. Sear both sides for 1-2 minutes, then reduce to medium heat and continue to grill to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
Stove Top Skillet
- Heat a heavy nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot, for about 5 minutes.
- Season, as desired. Place steak(s) in preheated skillet (do not overcrowd). Do not add oil or water. Do not cover. Cook to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
- Set oven for broiling; preheat 10 minutes.
- Season, as desired. Place steaks on rack in broiler pan. Position broiler pan so that the surface of the beef is 3 to 4 inches from the heat. Broil to desired doneness, turning once. Consult your owner's manual for more info.
See our step-by-step instructions on how to cook sirloin steak, including cooking times and expert tips that will have you cooking like a pro!
The Kansas City Steak Company® steakburgers can be prepared from either frozen or thawed. Use easy peel corner to remove top of plastic and take out patties. Steakburgers that are 5 ounces or less are packages 2 per vacuum seal with wax paper separating each patty. Be sure to remove the wax paper before cooking. For well done burgers, cook to an internal temperature of 160°F.
Grill - Sear steakburgers 1 minute on each side over direct heat to seal in juices. Move to indirect heat. Grill for 6-8 minutes per side or until internal temperature reaches 160°F, checking to ensure patties are not burning. Do not press steakburgers with spatula. Rest your burgers for 5 minutes before serving, covering lightly with foil. The temperature of the meat will continue to rise about 5°F during this time.
Grilling Machine - Preheat 5 minutes. Place steakburgers on grilling machine and close lid. Cook approximately 6 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 160°F.
Broil - Preheat oven broiler for 10 minutes. Place steakburgers on rack in broiler pan so the surface of the burger is 3 to 4 inches from the heat. Cook for approximately 6-8 minutes per side, or until internal temperature reaches 160°F. Rest your burgers for 5 minutes before serving, covering lightly with foil. The temperature of the meat will continue to rise about 5°F during this time. Consult your owner's manual for more info.
Pan Frying - Preheat a skillet or grill pan over medium heat until hot, for about 5 minutes. Do not overcrowd. Do not cover. Cook on medium heat, flipping occasionally, until internal temperature reaches 160°F for well done burgers. Rest your burgers for 5 minutes before serving, covering lightly with foil. The temperature of the meat will continue to rise about 5°F during this time.
See our step-by-step instructions on how to cook burgers, including cooking times and expert tips that will have you cooking like a pro!
Preparing All-beef Jumbo Hot Dogs
Partially thaw hot dogs in the refrigerator. Use scissors or kitchen shears to cut through the packaging. Hot dogs should measure a recommended internal temperature of 160°F using a meat thermometer before serving.
Grill - Put partially thawed dogs on the grill and turn frequently to achieve even browning. It only takes a few minutes until they're perfect!
Grilling Machine - Preheat machine for 5 minutes. Place hot dogs on the grilling machine and close lid. Use tongs, not a fork, to put them in and take them out.
Preparing Tenderloin Filet Mignon Medallions
Cut from aged Tenderloin, these petite 2-oz. Filet Mignon Medallions have all the melt-in-your-mouth tenderness as our traditional Filets. Fitting for a lighter meal, they are also perfect for kabobs, stir-fries, steak salad or even a treat at breakfast.
Preparing Barbecue Beans
Thaw in refrigerator for 1 day or overnight.
Oven: Preheat oven to 400°F. Place thawed product in a small oven-safe dish. Heat for 15 minutes, stir. Heat for additional 5 minutes or until simmering. Let sit for 3-5 minutes.
NOTICE: Due to variances in appliances, heating time and/or temperatures may require adjustment.
Preparing Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups
Microwave: Plate and heat frozen product in microwave for approximately 30 to 45 seconds on high power until warm in the center.