Fully cooked for heat-and-serve ease, our Herb Roasted Whole Turkey is slow roasted to seal in its natural juices. Here, we combine this high-quality bird with Baked Potato Casserole and Sweet Corn Soufflés for a truly delicious meal. As for dessert, everyone will love our Brookies and Brownies.
- 1 (10-12 lb) Fully cooked Herb Roasted Turkey. USDA Grade A, hormone-free and preservative-free
- 1 (32 oz) Baked Potato Casserole combines special spices and fresh sliced Idaho potatoes (baked with the skin on). Topped with bacon, sour cream, chives and shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 (3 oz) Sweet Corn Soufflés combines sweet and shoe peg corn together with heavy cream and whole eggs
- 4 (3 oz) Brownies are extra-large and fudgy with semi-sweet chocolate chips in every bite.
- 4 (3 oz) Brookies delivers the best of both worlds with luscious chocolate brownie and buttery chocolate chip cookies
- Makes for an easy dinner with no guesswork, and an excellent Holiday gift basket
- Comes with a FREE Kansas City Steak Book, filled with expert cooking instructions, grilling times and tips, recipes and more
Preparing Herb Roasted Whole Turkey
This Herb Roasted Whole Turkey is fully cooked and can be served at room temperature or warm.
Thaw up to 3 days in refrigerator. Will keep in refrigerator 14 days (in the original wrapping) or in the freezer 9 months.
To heat, remove plastic wrapping and rewrap thawed turkey in aluminum foil. Heat in preheated 350°F oven for 1 ¼ to 1 ¾ hours or until 140°F. Let rest 15 minutes before serving. Notes: Turkey will be slightly pink due to slow roasting process. Do not stuff turkey, by the time the stuffing was done the turkey would be overcooked and dry. Cook stuffing separately.
For carving instructions, go to: kansascitysteaks.com/recipe-carve
Preparing Baked Potato Casserole
Thaw overnight or up to 48 hours in refrigerator.
Thawed - Preheat oven to 375°F. Remove lid. Bake for 35-45 minutes.
Frozen - Preheat oven to 400°F. Remove lid. Bake 65-75 minutes
**If product begins to brown while cooking from thawed or frozen cover lightly with foil and continue baking.
Sweet Corn Soufflé
Conventional Oven: Bake in a pre-heated 350°F oven for 25-30 minutes. Cook all product to an internal temperature of 165°F.
Convection Oven - From Frozen bake in a Pre-Heated 325°F convection oven for 8-10 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F as measured by use of a thermometer.
Preparing Brookies and Brownies
Keep frozen (0°F) until ready to use. Refrigerate at 40°F for up to 10 days after thaw.