This incredibly delicious meal combo starts with our best-selling Super Trimmed™ Filet Mignon, hand selected from premium corn-fed Midwestern beef. On the side is our Baked Potato Casserole, made from fresh sliced Idaho potatoes, mixed with special spices and finished with your favorite toppings. And then we save the best for last – our smooth, creamy New York Cheesecake.
- 4 (6 oz) Super Trimmed™ Filet Mignon aged for up to 28 days to enhance flavor and tenderness. Individually vacuum-sealed
- 1 (32 oz) Baked Potato Casserole combines special spices and fresh sliced Idaho potatoes (baked with the skin on). Topped with bacon, sour cream, chives and shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (7”) New York Cheesecake is dense and creamy, baked in a traditional graham cracker crust
- Makes for an easy dinner with no guesswork, or a great gift for Christmas, Easter, Father’s Day or any special occasion
- From Kansas City to Omaha to Des Moines, we source our premium quality beef predominantly throughout the Midwest
- Comes with a FREE Kansas City Steak Book, filled with expert cooking instructions (like how to cook filet mignon), grilling times and tips, filet mignon recipes and more
- Includes Original Steak Seasoning packet
- Steaks cut by weight – actual thickness may vary
Preparing Filet Mignon
Thaw in refrigerator for at least 24 hours. Remove your steak from the refrigerator 30-40 minutes before cooking to bring to room temperature.
Grill Master (Charcoal/Gas)
- Season steaks as desired; we recommend Kansas City Steak Original Steak Seasoning.
- To cook on a charcoal grill, place steaks over the hottest part of the grill, and sear both sides for 1-2 minutes. Then move to medium, ash-covered coals and continue to grill to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
- To cook on a gas grill, preheat on high. Sear both sides for 1-2 minutes, then reduce to medium heat and continue to grill to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
Stove Top Skillet
- Heat a heavy nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot, for about 5 minutes.
- Season, as desired. Place steak(s) in preheated skillet (do not overcrowd). Do not add oil or water. Do not cover. Cook to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
- Set oven for broiling; preheat 10 minutes.
- Season, as desired. Place steaks on rack in broiler pan. Position broiler pan so that the surface of the beef is 3 to 4 inches from the heat. Broil to desired doneness, turning once. Consult your owner's manual for more info.
See our step-by-step instructions on how to cook filet mignon, including cooking times and expert tips that will have you cooking like a pro!
Preparing Baked Potato Casserole
Thaw overnight or up to 48 hours in refrigerator.
Thawed - Preheat oven to 375°F. Remove lid. Bake for 35-45 minutes.
Frozen - Preheat oven to 400°F. Remove lid. Bake 65-75 minutes
**If product begins to brown while cooking from thawed or frozen cover lightly with foil and continue baking.
New York Cheesecake
Defrost in refrigerator overnight. Serve chilled. Refrigerate leftovers up to 5 days.