A very special dad deserves a very special meal. Treat him to a mouthwatering collection of steaks served only in the most exclusive steakhouses. USDA Prime Boneless Ribeye, USDA Prime Top Sirloin and USDA Prime Filet Mignon make this an exceptional steak lover's gift basket worthy of an exceptional man.
- 4 USDA Prime Boneless Ribeyes, 12 oz each
- 4 USDA Prime Top Sirloin, 8 oz each
- 4 USDA Prime Filet Mignon, 6 oz each
- Steaks aged up to 28 days to enhance flavor and tenderness
- Individually vacuum sealed steaks
- Free Kansas City Steak Book with Original Steak Seasoning packet included with each order. Get expert cooking directions, tips, steak grilling times, broiling times, recipes and more
- Steaks cut by weight - actual thickness may vary
Thaw in refrigerator for at least 24 hours. Remove your steak from the refrigerator 30-40 minutes before cooking to bring to room temperature.
Grill Master (Charcoal/Gas)
- Season steaks as desired; we recommend Kansas City Steak Original Steak Seasoning.
- To cook on a charcoal grill, place steaks over the hottest part of the grill, and sear both sides for 1-2 minutes. Then move to medium, ash-covered coals and continue to grill to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
- To cook on a gas grill, preheat on high. Sear both sides for 1-2 minutes, then reduce to medium heat and continue to grill to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
Stove Top Skillet
- Heat a heavy nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot, for about 5 minutes.
- Season, as desired. Place steak(s) in preheated skillet (do not overcrowd). Do not add oil or water. Do not cover. Cook to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
- Set oven for broiling; preheat 10 minutes.
- Season, as desired. Place steaks on rack in broiler pan. Position broiler pan so that the surface of the beef is 3 to 4 inches from the heat. Broil to desired doneness, turning once. Consult your owner's manual for more info.
See our step-by-step instructions on how to cook top sirloin steak, how to cook filet mignon and how to cook ribeye steak including cooking times and expert tips that will have you cooking like a pro!