When your special occasion calls for the highest quality beef on the market, look no further than our USDA Prime Gold Standard. Featuring two tender, 6oz. Prime Filet Mignons, two abundantly marbled, 10oz. USDA Prime Ribeyes and four rich, 5oz. Cheddar Bacon Potatoes, the collection sets the standard for refined holiday gifts. Free standard shipping included.
- 2 USDA Prime Filet Mignon, 6 oz each
- 2 USDA Prime Boneless Ribeyes, 10 oz each
- 4 Cheddar and Bacon Twice Baked Potatoes, 5 oz each
- Steaks aged up to 28 days to enhance flavor and tenderness
- Individually vacuum sealed steaks
- Includes KC Steak Original Steak Seasoning
- Free Kansas City Steak Book included with each order. Get expert cooking directions, Steak grilling times, tips, recipes and more
- Steaks cut by weight - actual thickness may vary
Thaw in refrigerator for at least 24 hours. Remove your steak from the refrigerator 30-40 minutes before cooking to bring to room temperature.
Grill Master (Charcoal/Gas)
- Season steaks as desired; we recommend Kansas City Steak Original Steak Seasoning.
- To cook on a charcoal grill, place steaks over the hottest part of the grill, and sear both sides for 1-2 minutes. Then move to medium, ash-covered coals and continue to grill to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
- To cook on a gas grill, preheat on high. Sear both sides for 1-2 minutes, then reduce to medium heat and continue to grill to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
Stove Top Skillet
- Heat a heavy nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot, for about 5 minutes.
- Season, as desired. Place steak(s) in preheated skillet (do not overcrowd). Do not add oil or water. Do not cover. Cook to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
- Set oven for broiling; preheat 10 minutes.
- Season, as desired. Place steaks on rack in broiler pan. Position broiler pan so that the surface of the beef is 3 to 4 inches from the heat. Broil to desired doneness, turning once. Consult your owner's manual for more info.
Preparing Twice Baked Potatoes
Cooking Instructions - For food safety, cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.
Microwave - Remove wrapper, microwave on high for 3 1/2 - 4 minutes for 5 oz potatoes.
Conventional Oven - Remove wrapper, bake at 350°F for 35-40 minutes for 5 oz potatoes. Cook until tops are golden brown.