How do you treat your dearest friends at the holidays? With a fork-tender USDA Prime Filet Mignon, of course. Our USDA Prime Private Stock® Filet Mignon steak dinner comes with two irresistible sides: Creamed Spinach and Twice Baked Potatoes with Cheddar and Bacon. Then, we finish the meal with Chocolate Truffle Lava Cakes. 'Tis the season, after all.
- 4 USDA Prime Filet Mignon, 8 oz each
- 1 Tray Creamed Spinach, 30 oz
- 4 Twice Baked Potatoes with Cheddar and Bacon, 8 oz each
- 4 Chocolate Truffle Lava Cakes, 4” each
- Makes for an easy dinner with no guesswork, or a great gift for Christmas, Easter, Father's Day or any special occasion
- Includes 1 oz packet of KC Steak Original Steak Seasoning
- Free Kansas City Steak Book included with each order. Get expert cooking directions, steak grilling times, tips, recipes and more
- Steaks cut by weight — actual thickness may vary
Preparing Filet Mignon
Thaw in refrigerator for at least 24 hours. Remove your steak from the refrigerator 30-40 minutes before cooking to bring to room temperature.
Grill Master (Charcoal/Gas)
- Season steaks as desired; we recommend Kansas City Steak Original Steak Seasoning.
- To cook on a charcoal grill, place steaks over the hottest part of the grill, and sear both sides for 1-2 minutes. Then move to medium, ash-covered coals and continue to grill to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
- To cook on a gas grill, preheat on high. Sear both sides for 1-2 minutes, then reduce to medium heat and continue to grill to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
Stove Top Skillet
- Heat a heavy nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot, for about 5 minutes.
- Season, as desired. Place steak(s) in preheated skillet (do not overcrowd). Do not add oil or water. Do not cover. Cook to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
- Set oven for broiling; preheat 10 minutes.
- Season, as desired. Place steaks on rack in broiler pan. Position broiler pan so that the surface of the beef is 3 to 4 inches from the heat. Broil to desired doneness, turning once. Consult your owner's manual for more info.
See our step-by-step instructions on how to cook filet mignon, including cooking times and expert tips that will have you cooking like a pro!
Preparing 5 oz Twice Baked Potatoes
Microwave (Recommended) - Remove from packaging. For 5 oz. potatoes, microwave 2-2½ minutes. Microwave ovens cooking times may vary.
Oven - Remove from packaging. Preheat oven to 400°F. For 5 oz. potatoes, bake 25 minutes.
Preparing Chocolate Truffle Lava CakesServe warmed. Defrost in refrigerator overnight or 2 hours at room temperature before heating.
Microwave - Plate and heat thawed product in microwave for approximately 30 seconds on high power.
Conventional Oven - Heat for approximately 10 minutes at 350°F. Oven times may vary.
Refrigerate leftovers up to 5 days.
Preparing Creamed Spinach
Oven - Remove cover and bake at 350°F for 40 minutes. Stir before serving or transferring to your favorite dish. Container will be hot.