Treat your family to the perfect combination of comfort-food favorites. From robust steak (with butter, of course) to rich potatoes and Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups, it's a meal your taste buds won't soon forget.
- 4 Kansas City Strips, 12 oz each
- 8 Potatoes Au Gratin, 4 oz each
- 4 Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups, 4 in. each
- Roasted Garlic Finishing Butter, 3.5 oz
- Steaks aged up to 28 days to enhance flavor and tenderness
- Individually vacuum sealed steaks
- Includes KC Steak Original Steak Seasoning
- Free Kansas City Steak Book included with each order. Get expert cooking directions, Steak grilling times, tips, recipes and more
- Steaks cut by weight - actual thickness may vary
Preparing Kansas City Strips
Thaw in refrigerator for at least 24 hours. Remove your steak from the refrigerator 30-40 minutes before cooking to bring to room temperature.
Grill Master (Charcoal/Gas)
- Season steaks as desired; we recommend Kansas City Steak Original Steak Seasoning.
- To cook on a charcoal grill, place steaks over the hottest part of the grill, and sear both sides for 1-2 minutes. Then move to medium, ash-covered coals and continue to grill to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
- To cook on a gas grill, preheat on high. Sear both sides for 1-2 minutes, then reduce to medium heat and continue to grill to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
Stove Top Skillet
- Heat a heavy nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot, for about 5 minutes.
- Season, as desired. Place steak(s) in preheated skillet (do not overcrowd). Do not add oil or water. Do not cover. Cook to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
- Set oven for broiling; preheat 10 minutes.
- Season, as desired. Place steaks on rack in broiler pan. Position broiler pan so that the surface of the beef is 3 to 4 inches from the heat. Broil to desired doneness, turning once. Consult your owner's manual for more info.
| USDA Preparation Guidelines for Mechanically Tenderized Beef:|
Grill until product reaches 145°F as measured by a food thermometer, and hold the product at or above that temperature for 3 minutes.
See our step-by-step instructions on how to cook strip steak, including cooking times and expert tips that will have you cooking like a pro!
Preparing Potatoes Au Gratin
From Frozen - Remove desired quantity from packaging and place on a greased baking pan. Cook all product to an internal temperature of 165°F.
Conventional Oven - Bake in a pre-heated 350ºF oven for 25-30 minutes.
Convection Oven - Bake in a pre-heated 350ºF for 13-15 minutes.
Do not microwave.
Preparing Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups
Microwave: Plate and heat frozen product in microwave for approximately 30 to 45 seconds on high power until warm in the center.