The Kansas City Steak Company Super Trimmed™ Filet Mignon are a cut above the rest! Butter-tender, cut from the center of finest aged Tenderloin and wrapped in hickory bacon, paired with the hearty beef flavor of Kansas City Strips Steaks. A terrific pair that makes an excellent steak-lover gift.
- #3020 - Sampler: 2 (6 oz) Filet Mignon with Hickory Bacon and 2 (10 oz) Kansas City Strip Steaks
- #3001 - Gift: 4 (8 oz) Filet Mignon with Hickory Bacon and 4 (10 oz) Kansas City Strip Steaks
- #3012 - Plus: 6 (6 oz) Filet Mignon with Hickory Bacon and 6 (10 oz) Kansas City Strip Steaks
- #7150 - Ultimate: 8 (8 oz) Filet Mignon with Hickory Bacon and 8 (10 oz) Kansas City Strip Steaks
- Free Kansas City Steak Book with Original Steak Seasoning packet included with each order. Get expert cooking directions, tips, steak grilling times, broiling times, recipes and more
- Steaks cut by weight - actual thickness may vary
Thaw in refrigerator for at least 24 hours. Remove your steak from the refrigerator 30-40 minutes before cooking to bring to room temperature. Remove metal pin from bacon before serving.
Grill Master (Charcoal/Gas)
- Season steaks as desired; we recommend Kansas City Steak Original Steak Seasoning.
- To cook on a charcoal grill, place steaks over the hottest part of the grill, and sear both sides for 1-2 minutes. Then move to medium, ash-covered coals and continue to grill to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
- To cook on a gas grill, preheat on high. Sear both sides for 1-2 minutes, then reduce to medium heat and continue to grill to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
Stove Top Skillet
- Heat a heavy nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot, for about 5 minutes.
- Season, as desired. Place steak(s) in preheated skillet (do not overcrowd). Do not add oil or water. Do not cover. Cook to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
- Set oven for broiling; preheat 10 minutes.
- Season, as desired. Place steaks on rack in broiler pan. Position broiler pan so that the surface of the beef is 3 to 4 inches from the heat. Broil to desired doneness, turning once. Consult your owner's manual for more info.
| USDA Preparation Guidelines for Mechanically Tenderized Beef:|
Grill until product reaches 145°F as measured by a food thermometer, and hold the product at or above that temperature for 3 minutes.