Your shopping cart is empty.
We recommend checking out our best selling steaks.
Fully cooked for heat-and-serve ease, our Herb Roasted Whole Turkey is slow roasted to seal in its natural juices. Here, we combine this high-quality bird with Baked Potato Casserole and Creamed Spinach for a truly delicious meal. As for dessert, everyone will love our Lemon Cream Cake.
- 1 (10-12 lb) Fully cooked Herb Roasted Turkey. USDA Grade A, hormone-free and preservative-free
- 1 (32 oz) Baked Potato Casserole combines special spices and fresh sliced Idaho potatoes (baked with the skin on). Topped with bacon, sour cream, chives and shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (30 oz) tray of Creamed Spinach gently blended with sauteed onions, cream, butter and Italian cheeses
- 1 (8”) Lemon Cream Cake draped with buttercream and topped with white chocolate shavings
- Makes for an easy dinner with no guesswork, and an excellent Holiday gift basket
- Comes with a FREE Kansas City Steak Book, filled with expert cooking instructions, grilling times and tips, recipes and more
Preparing Herb Roasted Whole Turkey
This Herb Roasted Whole Turkey is fully cooked and can be served at room temperature or warm.
Thaw up to 3 days in refrigerator. Will keep in refrigerator 14 days (in the original wrapping) or in the freezer 9 months.
To heat, remove plastic wrapping and rewrap thawed turkey in aluminum foil. Heat in preheated 350°F oven for 1 ¼ to 1 ¾ hours or until 140°F. Let rest 15 minutes before serving. Notes: Turkey will be slightly pink due to slow roasting process. Do not stuff turkey, by the time the stuffing was done the turkey would be overcooked and dry. Cook stuffing separately.
For carving instructions, go to: kansascitysteaks.com/recipe-carve
Preparing Baked Potato Casserole
Thaw overnight or up to 48 hours in refrigerator.
Thawed - Preheat oven to 375°F. Remove lid. Bake for 35-45 minutes.
Frozen - Preheat oven to 400°F. Remove lid. Bake 65-75 minutes
**If product begins to brown while cooking from thawed or frozen cover lightly with foil and continue baking.
Preparing Creamed Spinach
Oven - Remove cover and bake at 350°F for 40 minutes. Stir before serving or transferring to your favorite dish. Container will be hot.
Preparing Lemon Cream Cake
Defrost in refrigerator. Let stand at room temperature to serve and refrigerate leftovers up to 5 days.