Our Grass Fed Beef isn't just leaner, exceptionally tender and finely marbled, it's also delicious. Our cuts come from beef raised with sustainable ranching practices -- never given added hormones, antibiotics or artificial ingredients. Our Kansas City Strip Steak is also high in both healthy Omega-3 fatty acids and rich, meaty flavor.
- 100% Grass Fed
- No added hormones, antibiotics or artificial ingredients.
- High in Omega-3 fatty acids
- Restaurant quality
- Individually vacuum sealed Grass Fed Kansas City Strip Steaks
- The Kansas City Steak Book is included FREE with each order. Get expert cooking directions, tips, recipes and more.
Kansas City Strip Steak gets its name from the Midwestern city that originated this now famous cut. It is sometimes called New York Strip Steak or NY Strip Steak. No matter what you call it, our Strip Steak is sure to please!
Thaw in refrigerator for at least 24 hours. Remove your steak from the refrigerator 30-40 minutes before cooking to bring to room temperature.
Grill Master (Charcoal/Gas)
- Season steaks as desired; we recommend Kansas City Steak Original Steak Seasoning.
- To cook on a charcoal grill, place steaks over the hottest part of the grill, and sear both sides for 1-2 minutes. Then move to medium, ash-covered coals and continue to grill to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
- To cook on a gas grill, preheat on high. Sear both sides for 1-2 minutes, then reduce to medium heat and continue to grill to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
Stove Top Skillet
- Heat a heavy nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot, for about 5 minutes.
- Season, as desired. Place steak(s) in preheated skillet (do not overcrowd). Do not add oil or water. Do not cover. Cook to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
- Set oven for broiling; preheat 10 minutes.
- Season, as desired. Place steaks on rack in broiler pan. Position broiler pan so that the surface of the beef is 3 to 4 inches from the heat. Broil to desired doneness, turning once. Consult your owner’s manual for more info.
See our step-by-step instructions on how to cook strip steak, including cooking times and expert tips that will have you cooking like a pro!