With 40 total servings, there's something to satisfy every palate in this value-packed combo. Plan one big table-straining feast or space it out for a string of spectacular char-broiled meals. Makes a perfect family gift basket!
- 4 Top Sirloin, 8 oz each
- 4 Boneless Chicken Breast, 7 oz each
- 16 Classic Steakburgers, 4.5 oz each
- 16 All-beef Hot Dogs, 3.2 oz each
- 4 Twice Baked Potatoes with Cheddar and Bacon, 5 oz each
- Steakburgers are packaged 2 per vacuum sealed package
- Includes Original Steak Seasoning packet
- Free Kansas City Steak Book included with each order. Get expert cooking directions, steak grilling times, tips, recipes and more
- Steaks cut by weight - actual thickness may vary
Preparing Chicken Breasts
Thaw in refrigerator overnight.
Boneless chicken breasts are always an item to have on hand for a quick meal. Chicken breasts can dry out easily, so they're best cooked quickly over high heat. Bake, grill or skillet prepare until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
Preparing 5 oz Twice Baked Potatoes
Microwave (Recommended) - Remove from packaging. Microwave 2-2½ minutes. Microwave ovens cooking times may vary.
Oven - Remove from packaging. Preheat oven to 400°F. Bake 25 minutes.
Preparing Hot Dogs
Partially thaw hot dogs in the refrigerator. Use scissors or kitchen shears to cut through the packaging. Hot dogs should measure a recommended internal temperature of 160°F using a meat thermometer before serving.
Grill - Put partially thawed dogs on the grill and turn frequently to achieve even browning. It only takes a few minutes until they're perfect!
Grilling Machine - Preheat machine for 5 minutes. Place hot dogs on the grilling machine and close lid. Use tongs, not a fork, to put them in and take them out.
Serving: Serve on a bun or without. Top with relish, ketchup, mustard, even sauerkraut. It's all good!
Preparing Top Sirloin Steak
Thaw in refrigerator for at least 24 hours. Remove your steak from the refrigerator 30-40 minutes before cooking to bring to room temperature.
Grill Master (Charcoal/Gas)
- Season steaks as desired; we recommend Kansas City Steak Original Steak Seasoning.
- To cook on a charcoal grill, place steaks over the hottest part of the grill, and sear both sides for 1-2 minutes. Then move to medium, ash-covered coals and continue to grill to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
- To cook on a gas grill, preheat on high. Sear both sides for 1-2 minutes, then reduce to medium heat and continue to grill to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
Stove Top Skillet
- Heat a heavy nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot, for about 5 minutes.
- Season, as desired. Place steak(s) in preheated skillet (do not overcrowd). Do not add oil or water. Do not cover. Cook to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
- Set oven for broiling; preheat 10 minutes.
- Season, as desired. Place steaks on rack in broiler pan. Position broiler pan so that the surface of the beef is 3 to 4 inches from the heat. Broil to desired doneness, turning once. Consult your owner's manual for more info.
See our step-by-step instructions on how to cook sirloin steak, including cooking times and expert tips that will have you cooking like a pro!
The Kansas City Steak Company® steakburgers can be prepared from either frozen or thawed. Use easy peel corner to remove top of plastic and take out patties. Steakburgers that are 5 ounces or less are packages 2 per vacuum seal with wax paper separating each patty. Be sure to remove the wax paper before cooking. For well done burgers, cook to an internal temperature of 160°F.
Grill - Sear steakburgers 1 minute on each side over direct heat to seal in juices. Move to indirect heat. Grill for 6-8 minutes per side or until internal temperature reaches 160°F, checking to ensure patties are not burning. Do not press steakburgers with spatula. Rest your burgers for 5 minutes before serving, covering lightly with foil. The temperature of the meat will continue to rise about 5°F during this time.
Grilling Machine - Preheat 5 minutes. Place steakburgers on grilling machine and close lid. Cook approximately 6 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 160°F.
Broil - Preheat oven broiler for 10 minutes. Place steakburgers on rack in broiler pan so the surface of the burger is 3 to 4 inches from the heat. Cook for approximately 6-8 minutes per side, or until internal temperature reaches 160°F. Rest your burgers for 5 minutes before serving, covering lightly with foil. The temperature of the meat will continue to rise about 5°F during this time. Consult your owner's manual for more info.
Pan Frying - Preheat a skillet or grill pan over medium heat until hot, for about 5 minutes. Do not overcrowd. Do not cover. Cook on medium heat, flipping occasionally, until internal temperature reaches 160°F for well done burgers. Rest your burgers for 5 minutes before serving, covering lightly with foil. The temperature of the meat will continue to rise about 5°F during this time.
See our step-by-step instructions on how to cook burgers, including cooking times and expert tips that will have you cooking like a pro!