The ultimate combination for the serious steak lover. Aged to perfection and hand-picked for superior marbling, each of the four delectable steak cuts in the collection (Filet, Ribeye, Strip Steak and T-Bone) delivers the exceptional beef flavor you've come to expect from the Kansas City Steak Company. It's the ultimate steak lover's gift basket.
- 4 T-Bone Steaks, 20 oz each
- 4 Super Trimmed™ Filet Mignon, 8 oz each
- 4 Ribeyes, 16 oz each
- 4 Kansas City Strip Steaks, 16 oz each
- Perfect gift for Christmas, Easter, Father's Day or any special occasion
- Each steak wet aged up to 28 days for flavor and tenderness
- Steaks are individually vacuum sealed
- Includes Original Steak Seasoning packet
- Free Kansas City Steak Book included with each order. Get expert cooking directions, steak grilling times, tips, recipes and more
- Steaks cut by weight - actual thickness may vary
Thaw in refrigerator for at least 24 hours. Remove your steak from the refrigerator 30-40 minutes before cooking to bring to room temperature.
Grill Master (Charcoal/Gas)
- Season steaks as desired; we recommend Kansas City Steak Original Steak Seasoning.
- To cook on a charcoal grill, place steaks over the hottest part of the grill, and sear both sides for 1-2 minutes. Then move to medium, ash-covered coals and continue to grill to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
- To cook on a gas grill, preheat on high. Sear both sides for 1-2 minutes, then reduce to medium heat and continue to grill to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
Stove Top Skillet
- Heat a heavy nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot, for about 5 minutes.
- Season, as desired. Place steak(s) in preheated skillet (do not overcrowd). Do not add oil or water. Do not cover. Cook to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
- Set oven for broiling; preheat 10 minutes.
- Season, as desired. Place steaks on rack in broiler pan. Position broiler pan so that the surface of the beef is 3 to 4 inches from the heat. Broil to desired doneness, turning once. Consult your owner's manual for more info.
| USDA Preparation Guidelines for Mechanically Tenderized Beef:|
Grill until product reaches 145°F as measured by a food thermometer, and hold the product at or above that temperature for 3 minutes.
See our step-by-step instructions on how to cook strip steak, how to cook filet mignon, how to cook ribeye steak and how to cook t-bone steak including cooking times and expert tips that will have you cooking like a pro!