Japanese Flank Steak with White Soy and Ginger Sauce
- 4 Asian BBQ Flank Steak s
- 3 tbsp. Togarashi* spice mix
- Sauce: 1/3 cup Lime juice
- 2 tbsp. Ginger, peeled and minced
- 2 tbsp. White Soy
- 2 tsp. Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp. Dijon Mustard
- 3 tbsp. Canola Oil
- Source Chef Graham Submission
- Sprinkle Togarashi spice mix and salt onto steak. Grill or sear in a pan until desired doneness is achieved.
- While the steaks are resting combine the lime juice, ginger, soy, garlic, brown sugar, and Dijon in a blender, or combine with a whisk. While the blender is blending or you are whisking slowly add in oil until sauce is emulsified.
- Slice beef and served drizzled with white soy ginger sauce. *Togarashi is a Japanese spice mix, and can usually be found in the Japanese or Asian section of the grocery store or a Japanese market.