Grilled Veal Chop with Herbed Butter
- Season chops with salt and pepper, and set aside
- Combine the remaining ingredients together in a food processor, or stand mixer until completely combined.
- Roll the butter out into a log with waxed paper. Place in the fridge or freezer to harden again.
- Grill the chops over a medium flame, until done. Remove from the gill and place a slice of the compound butter on top of each chops.
- Allow to rest for 5 minutes while butter melts, and then serve immediately.
Back to Top