This Wagyu American Style Kobe Beef Ribeye Steak is absolute heaven. With unrivaled marbling, these Ribeye Steaks are tender and completely infused with flavor. Kobe Ribeye is cut from exquisite Prime Rib and Kobe Ribeye is a must-have for the discerning steak connoisseur.
- All Natural American Style Kobe Beef
- Aged for up to 28 days to enhance flavor and tenderness
- Includes Original Steak Seasoning packet
- Free Kansas City Steak Book included with each order. Get expert American Style Wagyu Kobe beef cooking directions, grilling times and tips, recipes and more
- Steaks are individually wrapped
- Steaks cut by weight - actual thickness may vary
Thaw in refrigerator for at least 24 hours. Remove your steak from the refrigerator 30-40 minutes before cooking to bring to room temperature.
Grill Master (Charcoal/Gas)
- Season steaks as desired; we recommend Kansas City Steak Original Steak Seasoning.
- To cook on a charcoal grill, place steaks over the hottest part of the grill, and sear both sides for 1-2 minutes. Then move to medium, ash-covered coals and continue to grill to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
- To cook on a gas grill, preheat on high. Sear both sides for 1-2 minutes, then reduce to medium heat and continue to grill to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
Stove Top Skillet
- Heat a heavy nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot, for about 5 minutes.
- Season, as desired. Place steak(s) in preheated skillet (do not overcrowd). Do not add oil or water. Do not cover. Cook to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
- Set oven for broiling; preheat 10 minutes.
- Season, as desired. Place steaks on rack in broiler pan. Position broiler pan so that the surface of the beef is 3 to 4 inches from the heat. Broil to desired doneness, turning once. Consult your owner's manual for more info.
See our step-by-step instructions on how to cook ribeye steak, including cooking times and expert tips that will have you cooking like a pro!