Wet aged and exquisitely marbled, you can't find better Prime Beef than our USDA Prime Ribeye Steak. Only 5-6% of all beef can be labeled USDA Prime. The Kansas City Steak Company Private Stock® selection of Prime Beef includes these USDA Prime Boneless Ribeye Steaks - tender as a Filet Mignon, hearty as a Kansas City Strip Steak.
- A steak lover's steak
- Each steak wet aged up to 28 days for flavor and tenderness
- Includes Original Steak Seasoning packet
- Rib eye steaks individually vacuum sealed
- Free Kansas City Steak Book included with each order. Get expert cooking directions on broiling and grilling steaks, tips, steak recipes and more
- Steaks cut by weight - actual thickness may vary
Thaw in refrigerator for at least 24 hours. Remove your steak from the refrigerator 30-40 minutes before cooking to bring to room temperature.
Grill Master (Charcoal/Gas)
- Season steaks as desired; we recommend Kansas City Steak Original Steak Seasoning.
- To cook on a charcoal grill, place steaks over the hottest part of the grill, and sear both sides for 1-2 minutes. Then move to medium, ash-covered coals and continue to grill to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
- To cook on a gas grill, preheat on high. Sear both sides for 1-2 minutes, then reduce to medium heat and continue to grill to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
Stove Top Skillet
- Heat a heavy nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot, for about 5 minutes.
- Season, as desired. Place steak(s) in preheated skillet (do not overcrowd). Do not add oil or water. Do not cover. Cook to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
- Set oven for broiling; preheat 10 minutes.
- Season, as desired. Place steaks on rack in broiler pan. Position broiler pan so that the surface of the beef is 3 to 4 inches from the heat. Broil to desired doneness, turning once. Consult your owner's manual for more info.
See our step-by-step instructions on how to cook ribeye steak, including cooking times and expert tips that will have you cooking like a pro!