A combination of thick and meaty Top Sirloin paired with Maryland Style Crab Cakes - it's the best of surf-and-turf, and a great value, too! The Kansas City Steak Company pairs hearty steaks cut from the center of the Top Sirloin with Maryland Style Crab Cakes that are hand-formed from crab meat blended with our special ingredients.
- Perfect served together or by themselves
- Restaurant quality
- Individually vacuum sealed
- Free Kansas City Steak Book with Original Steak Seasoning packet included with each order. Get expert cooking directions, tips, steak grilling times, broiling times, recipes and more
Preparing Crab Cakes
Cook to an internal temperature of 165°F. Remove crab cakes from all packaging.
Bake From Frozen - Preheat oven to 400°F place frozen cakes on greased baking sheet and bake for approximately 20 minutes
Bake From Thawed - Thaw under refrigeration. Preheat oven to 400°F, place cakes on greased baking sheet and bake for approximately 15 minutes at 400°F.
SautÃ© - (not recommended from frozen state) Cook cakes in frying pan or skillet for approximately 5 minutes each side at medium heat.
Preparing Top Sirloin
Thaw in refrigerator for at least 24 hours. Remove your steak from the refrigerator 30-40 minutes before cooking to bring to room temperature.
Grill Master (Charcoal/Gas)
- Season steaks as desired; we recommend Kansas City Steak Original Steak Seasoning.
- To cook on a charcoal grill, place steaks over the hottest part of the grill, and sear both sides for 1-2 minutes. Then move to medium, ash-covered coals and continue to grill to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
- To cook on a gas grill, preheat on high. Sear both sides for 1-2 minutes, then reduce to medium heat and continue to grill to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
Stove Top Skillet
- Heat a heavy nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot, for about 5 minutes.
- Season, as desired. Place steak(s) in preheated skillet (do not overcrowd). Do not add oil or water. Do not cover. Cook to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
- Set oven for broiling; preheat 10 minutes.
- Season, as desired. Place steaks on rack in broiler pan. Position broiler pan so that the surface of the beef is 3 to 4 inches from the heat. Broil to desired doneness, turning once. Consult your owner's manual for more info.
| USDA Preparation Guidelines for Mechanically Tenderized Beef:|
Grill until product reaches 145°F as measured by a food thermometer, and hold the product at or above that temperature for 3 minutes.
See our step-by-step instructions on how to cook sirloin steak, including cooking times and expert tips that will have you cooking like a pro!