Your shopping cart is empty.
We recommend checking out our best selling steaks.
Sure to provide a jaw dropping experience, this long-bone Tomahawk steak is one of the most visually impressive cuts you can find. Tomahawk Ribeye is named after a single-handed axe, and this 34 oz cowboy ribeye is deliciously marbled and perfect for the most special occasions. Similar to the traditional bone-in ribeye, cooking steak with the bone in adds flavor and juiciness to every bite. Ideal for sharing, this tomahawk is built for two. Kansas City Steak Company is the best place to buy Tomahawk Steak and buying Tomahawk Steak online couldn't be easier.
- Restaurant quality delivered direct to your door
- Ordering tomahawk steak online is fast and convenient
- Steaks are wet aged for up to 28 days to enhance flavor and tenderness
- Tomahawks are individually vacuum sealed
- Free Kansas City Steak Book with Original Steak Seasoning packet included with each order. Get expert cooking directions, tips, steak grilling times, broiling times, recipes and more
Thaw in refrigerator for at least 24-48 hours. Remove your steak from the refrigerator 30-40 minutes before cooking to bring to room temperature.
Grill Master (Charcoal/Gas)
- Season steaks as desired; we recommend Kansas City Steak Original Steak Seasoning. Wrap the bone in aluminum foil to keep the bone from turning black.
- To cook on a charcoal grill, place steaks over the hottest part of the grill, and sear both sides for 2 minutes. Then move to medium, ash-covered coals and continue to grill to desired doneness (see cooking time chart below). Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
- To cook on a gas grill, preheat on high. Sear both sides for 2 minutes, then reduce to medium heat and continue to grill to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
Stove Top Skillet and Oven finish
- Heat a heavy nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot, for about 5 minutes.
- Sear each side 3 minutes, place on rack in 425 degree oven for 12-14 minutes until desired doneness.
- Set oven for broiling; preheat 10 minutes.
- Season, as desired. Place steaks on rack in broiler pan. Position broiler pan so that the surface of the beef is 4 to 6 inches from the heat. Broil to desired doneness, turning once at halfway point.
See our step-by-step instructions on how to cook Tomahawk Steak, including cooking times and expert tips that will have you cooking like a pro!