Your shopping cart is empty.
We recommend checking out our best selling steaks.
Butter-tender Super Trimmed™ Filet Mignon, Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups, Twice Baked Potatoes loaded with cheddar and bacon, plus our bestselling Original Steak Seasoning. Enjoy the perfect family dinner with this mouthwatering pack.
- 4 Super Trimmed™ Filet Mignon, 6 oz each
- 4 Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups, 4 oz each
- 4 Cheddar and Bacon Twice Baked Potatoes, 5 oz each
- 1 Bottle Original Steak Seasoning, 6.5 oz
- Steaks aged up to 28 days to enhance steak flavor and tenderness
- Individually vacuum sealed steaks
- Free Kansas City Steak Book with Original Steak Seasoning packet included with each order. Get expert cooking directions, tips, steak grilling times, broiling times, recipes and more
Preparing Filet Mignon
Thaw in refrigerator for at least 24 hours. Remove your steak from the refrigerator 30-40 minutes before cooking to bring to room temperature.
Grill Master (Charcoal/Gas)
- Season steaks as desired; we recommend Kansas City Steak Original Steak Seasoning.
- To cook on a charcoal grill, place steaks over the hottest part of the grill, and sear both sides for 1-2 minutes. Then move to medium, ash-covered coals and continue to grill to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
- To cook on a gas grill, preheat on high. Sear both sides for 1-2 minutes, then reduce to medium heat and continue to grill to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
Stove Top Skillet
- Heat a heavy nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot, for about 5 minutes.
- Season, as desired. Place steak(s) in preheated skillet (do not overcrowd). Do not add oil or water. Do not cover. Cook to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
- Set oven for broiling; preheat 10 minutes.
- Season, as desired. Place steaks on rack in broiler pan. Position broiler pan so that the surface of the beef is 3 to 4 inches from the heat. Broil to desired doneness, turning once. Consult your owner's manual for more info.
See our step-by-step instructions on how to cook filet mignon, including cooking times and expert tips that will have you cooking like a pro!
Preparing Twice Baked Potatoes
Cooking Instructions - For food safety, cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.
Microwave - Remove wrapper, microwave on high for 3½–4 minutes for 5 oz potatoes.
Conventional Oven - Remove wrapper, bake at 350°F for 35–40 minutes for 5 oz potatoes. Cook until tops are golden brown.
Preparing Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups
Microwave: Plate and heat frozen product in microwave for approximately 30 to 45 seconds on high power until warm in the center.