Porterhouse Steak from the Kansas City Steak Company is guaranteed to satisfy any beef lover's appetite, with the buttery-tender Filet Mignon on one side and the robust Strip Steak on the other. You won't be disappointed!
- For the hearty appetite on your gift list
- The Porterhouse Steak is known as the King of Steaks
- Combination of a Filet Mignon on one side of the bone and a Strip Steak on the other
- Includes Original Steak Seasoning packet
- Wet aged for up to 28 days to enhance steak flavor and tenderness
- Each Porterhouse Steak individually vacuum sealed
- Pairs perfectly with Twice Baked Potatoes or KC Steak Fries
- Free Kansas City Steak Book included with each order. Get expert cooking directions (like how to broil a steak), steak grilling tips, recipes and more
- Steaks cut by weight - actual thickness may vary
About Add-Ons. These items are offered at a special price when shipped with perishable items valued at $59.95 or more, not including shipping or taxes.
Thaw in refrigerator for at least 24 hours. Remove your steak from the refrigerator 30-40 minutes before cooking to bring to room temperature.
Grill Master (Charcoal/Gas)
- Season steaks as desired; we recommend Kansas City Steak Original Steak Seasoning.
- To cook on a charcoal grill, place steaks over the hottest part of the grill, and sear both sides for 1-2 minutes. Then move to medium, ash-covered coals and continue to grill to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
- To cook on a gas grill, preheat on high. Sear both sides for 1-2 minutes, then reduce to medium heat and continue to grill to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
Stove Top Skillet
- Heat a heavy nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot, for about 5 minutes.
- Season, as desired. Place steak(s) in preheated skillet (do not overcrowd). Do not add oil or water. Do not cover. Cook to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
- Set oven for broiling; preheat 10 minutes.
- Season, as desired. Place steaks on rack in broiler pan. Position broiler pan so that the surface of the beef is 3 to 4 inches from the heat. Broil to desired doneness, turning once. Consult your owner’s manual for more info.
| USDA Preparation Guidelines for Mechanically Tenderized Beef:|
Grill until product reaches 145°F as measured by a food thermometer, and hold the product at or above that temperature for 3 minutes.
See our step-by-step instructions on how to cook porterhouse steak, including cooking times and expert tips that will have you cooking like a pro!