Each petite boneless Ribeye Steak is carved from our exquisite Prime Rib Roast - for an unbelievably tender and flavorful meal. The Ribeye Steak is one of the most delicious available, with gorgeous marbling and the mouth-watering aroma of beef at its best. Also known as the Delmonico steak. The Petite Ribeyes are perfect for smaller meals, sandwich steaks or smaller appetites and still include all of the flavor you get in our larger cuts.
- Includes Original Steak Seasoning packet
- Aged for up to 28 days
- Individually vacuum sealed Ribeye Steak
- Free Kansas City Steak Book included with each order. Get expert cooking directions,steak grilling times, tips, recipes and more
- Steaks cut by weight - actual thickness may vary
About Add-Ons. These items are offered at a special price when shipped with perishable items valued at $59.95 or more, not including shipping or taxes.
Thaw in refrigerator for at least 24 hours. Remove your steak from the refrigerator 30-40 minutes before cooking to bring to room temperature.
Grill Master (Charcoal/Gas)
- Season steaks as desired; we recommend Kansas City Steak Original Steak Seasoning.
- To cook on a charcoal grill, place steaks over the hottest part of the grill, and sear both sides for 1-2 minutes. Then move to medium, ash-covered coals and continue to grill to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
- To cook on a gas grill, preheat on high. Sear both sides for 1-2 minutes, then reduce to medium heat and continue to grill to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
Stove Top Skillet
- Heat a heavy nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot, for about 5 minutes.
- Season, as desired. Place steak(s) in preheated skillet (do not overcrowd). Do not add oil or water. Do not cover. Cook to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
- Set oven for broiling; preheat 10 minutes.
- Season, as desired. Place steaks on rack in broiler pan. Position broiler pan so that the surface of the beef is 3 to 4 inches from the heat. Broil to desired doneness, turning once. Consult your owner's manual for more info.
| USDA Preparation Guidelines for Mechanically Tenderized Beef:|
Grill until product reaches 145°F as measured by a food thermometer, and hold the product at or above that temperature for 3 minutes.
See our step-by-step instructions on how to cook ribeye steak, including cooking times and expert tips that will have you cooking like a pro!