Your shopping cart is empty.
We recommend checking out our best selling steaks.
Gift the flavor of the finest restaurants with USDA Prime Beef steak gifts for Christmas. Our exquisite gift box features four Private Stock® USDA Prime Filet Mignon steaks that are butter-tender, super-trimmed and exquisitely marbled. Your loved ones will taste why only the top 5-6% of all beef can be labeled USDA Prime. (They're the perfect steaks for Christmas dinner, too!)
- 4 Private Stock® USDA Prime Super Trimmed™ Filet Mignon steaks, 6 oz each
- Filets aged for up to 28 days to enhance steak flavor and tenderness
- Filet Mignon is also called Tenderloin Filet, Beef Tenderloin, or Tenderloin Filet Mignon
- Each Filet individually vacuum sealed
Thaw in refrigerator for at least 24 hours. Remove your steak from the refrigerator 30-40 minutes before cooking to bring to room temperature.
Grill Master (Charcoal/Gas)
- Season steaks as desired; we recommend Kansas City Steak Original Steak Seasoning.
- To cook on a charcoal grill, place steaks over the hottest part of the grill, and sear both sides for 1-2 minutes. Then move to medium, ash-covered coals and continue to grill to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
- To cook on a gas grill, preheat on high. Sear both sides for 1-2 minutes, then reduce to medium heat and continue to grill to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
Stove Top Skillet
- Heat a heavy nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot, for about 5 minutes.
- Season, as desired. Place steak(s) in preheated skillet (do not overcrowd). Do not add oil or water. Do not cover. Cook to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
- Set oven for broiling; preheat 10 minutes.
- Season, as desired. Place steaks on rack in broiler pan. Position broiler pan so that the surface of the beef is 3 to 4 inches from the heat. Broil to desired doneness, turning once. Consult your owner's manual for more info.
See our step-by-step instructions on how to cook filet mignon, including cooking times and expert tips that will have you cooking like a pro!