Send them something unforgettable! Our USDA Prime Private Stock®...handsomely delivered in our Signature Gift Box. Includes our rich and hearty USDA Prime Kansas City Strip Steak, cut from the best of the best beef available. Only the top 5-6% of all beef can be qualified as USDA Prime. Add our Original Steak Seasoning packet and Kansas City Steak Book, and you have a gift that will be remembered for years to come.
- 4 USDA Prime Kansas City Strip Steak, 12 oz each
- Aged for up to 28 days
- Steaks are wrapped individually in cryovac packaging
- Steaks cut by weight - actual thickness may vary
Thaw in refrigerator for at least 24 hours. Remove your steak from the refrigerator 30-40 minutes before cooking to bring to room temperature.
Grill Master (Charcoal/Gas)
- Season steaks as desired; we recommend Kansas City Steak Original Steak Seasoning.
- To cook on a charcoal grill, place steaks over the hottest part of the grill, and sear both sides for 1-2 minutes. Then move to medium, ash-covered coals and continue to grill to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
- To cook on a gas grill, preheat on high. Sear both sides for 1-2 minutes, then reduce to medium heat and continue to grill to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
Stove Top Skillet
- Heat a heavy nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot, for about 5 minutes.
- Season, as desired. Place steak(s) in preheated skillet (do not overcrowd). Do not add oil or water. Do not cover. Cook to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
- Set oven for broiling; preheat 10 minutes.
- Season, as desired. Place steaks on rack in broiler pan. Position broiler pan so that the surface of the beef is 3 to 4 inches from the heat. Broil to desired doneness, turning once. Consult your owner's manual for more info.
See our step-by-step instructions on how to cook strip steak, including cooking times and expert tips that will have you cooking like a pro!