Your shopping cart is empty.
We recommend checking out our best selling steaks.
Now you can send our USDA Prime Private Stock® in our Signature Gift Box. When it comes to steaks, quality matters. Only the top 5-6% of USDA Prime Beef is the absolute best of the best. It's the perfect gift for the steak lovers on your list.
- 4 USDA Prime Filet Mignon, 6 oz each
- 4 USDA Prime Kansas City Strip Steaks, 12 oz each
- 4 USDA Prime Boneless Ribeyes, 10 oz each
- Free Kansas City Steak Book with Original Steak Seasoning packet included with each order. Get expert cooking directions, tips, steak grilling times, broiling times, recipes and more
- Steaks cut by weight - actual thickness may vary
Thaw in refrigerator for at least 24 hours. Remove your steak from the refrigerator 30-40 minutes before cooking to bring to room temperature.
Grill Master (Charcoal/Gas)
- Season steaks as desired; we recommend Kansas City Steak Original Steak Seasoning.
- To cook on a charcoal grill, place steaks over the hottest part of the grill, and sear both sides for 1-2 minutes. Then move to medium, ash-covered coals and continue to grill to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
- To cook on a gas grill, preheat on high. Sear both sides for 1-2 minutes, then reduce to medium heat and continue to grill to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
Stove Top Skillet
- Heat a heavy nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot, for about 5 minutes.
- Season, as desired. Place steak(s) in preheated skillet (do not overcrowd). Do not add oil or water. Do not cover. Cook to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
- Set oven for broiling; preheat 10 minutes.
- Season, as desired. Place steaks on rack in broiler pan. Position broiler pan so that the surface of the beef is 3 to 4 inches from the heat. Broil to desired doneness, turning once. Consult your owner's manual for more info.
See our step-by-step instructions on how to cook strip steak, how to cook filet mignon and how to cook ribeye steak including cooking times and expert tips that will have you cooking like a pro!