Butter-tender Filet Mignon in a beautiful black gift box and creamy Tuscan Herb Finishing Butter. When presentation is important, Gift-boxed Butter-topped Super Trimmed™ Filet Mignon sends an elegant and tasteful message.
- 4 Gift Boxed Super Trimmed™ Filet Mignon, 8 oz each
- Tuscan Finishing Butter, 3.5 oz
- Includes Original Steak Seasoning packet
- Filets wet aged for up to 28 days for mouth watering taste and tenderness
- Free Kansas City Steak Book included. Get expert cooking directions, steak grilling times and tips, recipes and more
- Steaks are individually in vacuum sealed
- Steaks cut by weight - actual thickness may vary
Thaw in refrigerator for at least 24 hours. Remove your steak from the refrigerator 30-40 minutes before cooking to bring to room temperature.
Grill Master (Charcoal/Gas)
- Season steaks as desired; we recommend Kansas City Steak Original Steak Seasoning.
- To cook on a charcoal grill, place steaks over the hottest part of the grill, and sear both sides for 1-2 minutes. Then move to medium, ash-covered coals and continue to grill to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
- To cook on a gas grill, preheat on high. Sear both sides for 1-2 minutes, then reduce to medium heat and continue to grill to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
Stove Top Skillet
- Heat a heavy nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot, for about 5 minutes.
- Season, as desired. Place steak(s) in preheated skillet (do not overcrowd). Do not add oil or water. Do not cover. Cook to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
- Set oven for broiling; preheat 10 minutes.
- Season, as desired. Place steaks on rack in broiler pan. Position broiler pan so that the surface of the beef is 3 to 4 inches from the heat. Broil to desired doneness, turning once. Consult your owner’s manual for more info.
See our step-by-step instructions on how to cook filet mignon, including cooking times and expert tips that will have you cooking like a pro!