What happens when you pair six mouthwatering 6 oz Super Trimmed™ Filet Mignon with eight 4.5 oz Classic Steakburgers and two 1 lb packages of our thick-cut Steak Fries?
An incredible meal that pleases everyone in the group! This combo pack features all the restaurant quality, corn-fed Midwestern beef you've come to expect from the Kansas City Steak Company and we include our golden “old bay” seasoned steak fries as the delicious side. Makes a perfect family gift!
- 6 Super Trimmed™ Filet Mignon, 6 oz each
- 8 Classic Steakburgers, 4.5 oz each
- 2 Bags Kansas City Steak Fries, 1 lb each
- Includes Original Steak Seasoning packet
- Free Kansas City Steak Book included with each order. Get expert cooking directions, steak grilling times, tips, recipes and more
- Steaks cut by weight - actual thickness may vary
Preparing Filet Mignon
Thaw in refrigerator for at least 24 hours. Remove your steak from the refrigerator 30-40 minutes before cooking to bring to room temperature.
Grill Master (Charcoal/Gas)
- Season steaks as desired; we recommend Kansas City Steak Original Steak Seasoning.
- To cook on a charcoal grill, place steaks over the hottest part of the grill, and sear both sides for 1-2 minutes. Then move to medium, ash-covered coals and continue to grill to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
- To cook on a gas grill, preheat on high. Sear both sides for 1-2 minutes, then reduce to medium heat and continue to grill to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
Stove Top Skillet
- Heat a heavy nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot, for about 5 minutes.
- Season, as desired. Place steak(s) in preheated skillet (do not overcrowd). Do not add oil or water. Do not cover. Cook to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
- Set oven for broiling; preheat 10 minutes.
- Season, as desired. Place steaks on rack in broiler pan. Position broiler pan so that the surface of the beef is 3 to 4 inches from the heat. Broil to desired doneness, turning once. Consult your owner's manual for more info.
See our step-by-step instructions on how to cook filet mignon, including cooking times and expert tips that will have you cooking like a pro!
The Kansas City Steak Company® steakburgers can be prepared from either frozen or thawed. Use easy peel corner to remove top of plastic and take out patties. Steakburgers that are 5 ounces or less are packages 2 per vacuum seal with wax paper separating each patty. Be sure to remove the wax paper before cooking. For well done burgers, cook to an internal temperature of 160°F.
Grill - Sear steakburgers 1 minute on each side over direct heat to seal in juices. Move to indirect heat. Grill for 6-8 minutes per side or until internal temperature reaches 160°F, checking to ensure patties are not burning. Do not press steakburgers with spatula. Rest your burgers for 5 minutes before serving, covering lightly with foil. The temperature of the meat will continue to rise about 5°F during this time.
Grilling Machine - Preheat 5 minutes. Place steakburgers on grilling machine and close lid. Cook approximately 6 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 160°F.
Broil - Preheat oven broiler for 10 minutes. Place steakburgers on rack in broiler pan so the surface of the burger is 3 to 4 inches from the heat. Cook for approximately 6-8 minutes per side, or until internal temperature reaches 160°F. Rest your burgers for 5 minutes before serving, covering lightly with foil. The temperature of the meat will continue to rise about 5°F during this time. Consult your owner's manual for more info.
Pan Frying - Preheat a skillet or grill pan over medium heat until hot, for about 5 minutes. Do not overcrowd. Do not cover. Cook on medium heat, flipping occasionally, until internal temperature reaches 160°F for well done burgers. Rest your burgers for 5 minutes before serving, covering lightly with foil. The temperature of the meat will continue to rise about 5°F during this time.
See our step-by-step instructions on how to cook burgers, including cooking times and expert tips that will have you cooking like a pro!
Preparing KC Steak Fries
Oven - Remove from packaging; cook uncovered. Preheat oven to 450°F. Spread fries in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake 18 to 20 minutes for a half sheet; 22 to 24 minutes for a full sheet, turning fries halfway through.
Deep Fry - Preheat oil in fryer to 375°F according to manufacturer’s directions. Carefully add frozen fries. Cook 4 to 6 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from fryer; drain on wire rack.