How will you make tonight special? Tender Filets? Robust Ribeyes? Juicy Strip Steaks? With savings as big as the flavors, the only thing tough about this variety pack is choosing which cut to serve next.
- 4 Super Trimmed™ Filet Mignon, 6 oz each
- 4 Super Trimmed™ Bacon-wrapped Filet Mignon, 8 oz each
- 4 Kansas City Strip Steaks, 10 oz each
- 4 Boneless Ribeyes, 10 oz each
- 4 Porterhouse, 18 oz each
- 4 Top Sirloin, 8 oz each
- Each steak wet aged up to 28 days for flavor and tenderness
- Steaks are individually vacuum sealed
- Free Kansas City Steak Book with Original Steak Seasoning packet included with each order. Get expert cooking directions, tips, steak grilling times, broiling times, recipes and more
- Steaks cut by weight - actual thickness may vary
Thaw in refrigerator for at least 24 hours. Remove your steak from the refrigerator 30-40 minutes before cooking to bring to room temperature. Remove metal pin from bacon before serving.
Grill Master (Charcoal/Gas)
- Season steaks as desired; we recommend Kansas City Steak Original Steak Seasoning.
- To cook on a charcoal grill, place steaks over the hottest part of the grill, and sear both sides for 1-2 minutes. Then move to medium, ash-covered coals and continue to grill to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
- To cook on a gas grill, preheat on high. Sear both sides for 1-2 minutes, then reduce to medium heat and continue to grill to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
Stove Top Skillet
- Heat a heavy nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot, for about 5 minutes.
- Season, as desired. Place steak(s) in preheated skillet (do not overcrowd). Do not add oil or water. Do not cover. Cook to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
- Set oven for broiling; preheat 10 minutes.
- Season, as desired. Place steaks on rack in broiler pan. Position broiler pan so that the surface of the beef is 3 to 4 inches from the heat. Broil to desired doneness, turning once. Consult your owner's manual for more info.
| USDA Preparation Guidelines for Mechanically Tenderized Beef:|
Grill until product reaches 145°F as measured by a food thermometer, and hold the product at or above that temperature for 3 minutes.
See our step-by-step instructions on how to cook strip steak, how to cook filet mignon, how to cook ribeye steak, how to cook porterhouse steak and how to cook top sirloin steak including cooking times and expert tips that will have you cooking like a pro!