The ultimate steak gift box. Four Super Trimmed™ Filet Mignons, four hearty Kansas City Strip Steaks and four well-marbled Ribeye Steaks are each presented in their own gift box, then stacked in a tower and trimmed with a bow. Beautifully versatile. Delectably delicious. A TOP SELLING GIFT!
- 4 Gift Boxed Super Trimmed™ Filet Mignon, 8 oz each
- 4 Gift Boxed Kansas City Strip Steaks, 12 oz each
- 4 Gift Boxed Ribeye Steaks, 10 oz each
- The Classic Steak Deluxe Gift Box Combo is the perfect gift for any occasion
- Includes 1 oz packet of KC Steak Original Steak Seasoning
- Bow color will vary
- Free Kansas City Steak Book included with each order. Get expert cooking directions, steak grilling times, tips, recipes and more
- Steaks cut by weight – actual thickness may vary
Thaw in refrigerator for at least 24 hours. Remove your steak from the refrigerator 30-40 minutes before cooking to bring to room temperature.
Grill Master (Charcoal/Gas)
- Season steaks as desired; we recommend Kansas City Steak Original Steak Seasoning.
- To cook on a charcoal grill, place steaks over the hottest part of the grill, and sear both sides for 1-2 minutes. Then move to medium, ash-covered coals and continue to grill to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
- To cook on a gas grill, preheat on high. Sear both sides for 1-2 minutes, then reduce to medium heat and continue to grill to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
Stove Top Skillet
- Heat a heavy nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot, for about 5 minutes.
- Season, as desired. Place steak(s) in preheated skillet (do not overcrowd). Do not add oil or water. Do not cover. Cook to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
- Set oven for broiling; preheat 10 minutes.
- Season, as desired. Place steaks on rack in broiler pan. Position broiler pan so that the surface of the beef is 3 to 4 inches from the heat. Broil to desired doneness, turning once. Consult your owner's manual for more info.
| USDA Preparation Guidelines for Mechanically Tenderized Beef:|
Grill until product reaches 145°F as measured by a food thermometer, and hold the product at or above that temperature for 3 minutes.