Make Easter, holiday celebrations and special occasions extra memorable with the Center of Celebration Meal. Our fully cooked Bone-in Hickory Smoked Ham makes the perfect centerpiece, and we pair it with the perfect complements: Potatoes Au Gratin, Crispy Asiago Asparagus and a Cheesecake Sampler.
- 1 Bone-In Hickory Smoked Spiral Sliced Ham (7.25-8.5 lb). Fully cooked and ready to eat, warmed or cold.
- 22 Crispy Asiago Asparagus (0.45 oz each). Wrapped in crispy phyllo and dusted with Asiago cheese. Makes a perfect side or appetizer.
- 8 Potatoes Au Gratin (4 oz each). Luscious layers of golden, rustic potatoes drenched in a velvety blend of butter, cream, garlic, Gruyere and cheddar cheeses.
- 1 Cheesecake Sampler (32 oz). Four flavors, eight individual slices. Features our creamy Original Cheesecake, Strawberry Cheesecake, Triple Chocolate Cheesecake and Turtle Cheesecake.
- Makes for an easy holiday dinner with no guesswork or a great gift any time of year.
- Comes with a FREE Kansas City Steak Book, filled with expert cooking instructions, tips, recipes and more.
Preparing Bone-in Hickory Smoked Ham
This Hickory Smoked Spiral Sliced Ham is fully cooked and can be served at room temperature or warm.
Thaw up to 3 days in refrigerator. Will keep in refrigerator 14 days (in the original wrapping) or in the freezer 9 months.
To heat, remove all packaging materials including the clear plastic button on bone. Wrap ham in aluminum foil and place flat side down in pan. Heat in preheated 350°F oven for 60-75 minutes or until 140°F. Let rest 15 minutes before serving.
To glaze ham: Remove the ham from the oven; increase oven to 425°F. Prepare glaze according to packet directions. Brush glaze over ham. Return to oven for 10 minutes.
Preparing Crispy Asiago Asparagus
Remove desired quantity from packaging and place on a greased baking pan.
Convection Oven — From frozen, bake in a pre-heated 400°F convection oven for 6-8 minutes or until golden brown.
Conventional Oven — From frozen, bake in a pre-heated 375ºF oven for 16-18 minutes or until golden brown.
Preparing Potatoes Au Gratin
From Frozen - Remove desired quantity from packaging and place on a greased baking pan. Cook all product to an internal temperature of 165°F.
Conventional Oven - Bake in a pre-heated 350ºF oven for 25-30 minutes.
Convection Oven - Bake in a pre-heated 350ºF convection oven for 13-15 minutes.
Do not microwave.
Preparing Cheesecake Sampler
Plate while still frozen. Cover and defrost in refrigerator for at least 5-6 hours. For ideal flavor and presentation, serve chilled. Refrigerate leftovers up to 5 days.