Typically served only in fine restaurants, the Kansas City Steak Company now offers a Bone-in Strip Steak. Still perfectly aged and exceptionally marbled like our boneless Kansas City Strip Steak, the Bone-in Strip Steak is enhanced by the bone to give extra juiciness and flavor.
- Steaks are wet aged for up to 28 days to enhance flavor and tenderness
- Includes Original Steak Seasoning packet
- Bone-in Strips individually vacuum sealed
- Free Kansas City Steak Book included with each order. Get expert steak grilling directions, grilling times, steak recipes and more
- Steaks cut by weight - actual thickness may vary
Kansas City Strip Steak gets its name from the Midwestern city that originated this now famous cut. It is sometimes called New York Strip Steak or NY Strip Steak. No matter what you call it, our Strip Steak is sure to please!
Thaw in refrigerator for at least 24 hours. Remove your steak from the refrigerator 30-40 minutes before cooking to bring to room temperature.
Grill Master (Charcoal/Gas)
- Season steaks as desired; we recommend Kansas City Steak Original Steak Seasoning.
- To cook on a charcoal grill, place steaks over the hottest part of the grill, and sear both sides for 1-2 minutes. Then move to medium, ash-covered coals and continue to grill to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
- To cook on a gas grill, preheat on high. Sear both sides for 1-2 minutes, then reduce to medium heat and continue to grill to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
Stove Top Skillet
- Heat a heavy nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot, for about 5 minutes.
- Season, as desired. Place steak(s) in preheated skillet (do not overcrowd). Do not add oil or water. Do not cover. Cook to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
- Set oven for broiling; preheat 10 minutes.
- Season, as desired. Place steaks on rack in broiler pan. Position broiler pan so that the surface of the beef is 3 to 4 inches from the heat. Broil to desired doneness, turning once. Consult your owner’s manual for more info.
| USDA Preparation Guidelines for Mechanically Tenderized Beef:|
Grill until product reaches 145°F as measured by a food thermometer, and hold the product at or above that temperature for 3 minutes.
See our step-by-step instructions on how to cook strip steak, including cooking times and expert tips that will have you cooking like a pro!